Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Yep I have my order now, they seem like they've got things under control and I'll definitely use again. I let the negativity going round some other providers get into my head and it made me worry unnecessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEvora View Post
    Concern was unfounded, maybe I'm spooked by the issues people are having with PC (and the orders I have outstanding there).
    I don't blame you.

I've never been a fan of online shopping and my experiences with PC has really shaken my faith in dealing with Aussie based online dealers. I've used TLTC twice now and both times they were good. I've placed my first order with Toybot Importz and I am a tad apprehensive.

But to be fair to these dealers I make sure that I post feedback after each successful delivery.

I have received my pre-order that was placed in April. One product held it up but the ETAs when requested were accurate so no complaints here.
    I could have part shipped but was happy to wait.

bowspearer Guest

Is it usual for them to be slow to respond to messages. Sent them a message a few days ago about adding something to my eBay order and I've had nothing but radio silence from them.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Is it usual for them to be slow to respond to messages. Sent them a message a few days ago about adding something to my eBay order and I've had nothing but radio silence from them.
    Several people have been saying this over the lat few pages of this thread, but I've never had an issue.

Give it a little time as they do have day jobs. I myself sent them an email 2 days ago with no response as yet but I'm not worried. Been buying of them for at least 4 years with no problems at all.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I have sent an email 2 days ago enquiring about my preorders due in Sept.
    No reply yet. Can't blame me getting a bit anxious after PC experience.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I sent them an email regarding platinum edition unicron, they said they're contacting their supplier to what is happening, sent on the 4th this month and they replied next day.

*shrugs shoulders* Doesn't seem right to keep bugging them about it but so far nothing yet

sent two messages a week ago asking about my preorders which were due in Sept. No reply. I'll send another message today.

bowspearer Guest

Ok, this is ridiculous. I sent them two messages over a week ago - one via their site portal and one via ebay, asking if Cliffjumper was still available and to bundle it in with my eBay lot if it was before payment was sorted out.

Radio silence.

Now they've apparently not found time to respond to my messages, but have found time to generate unpaid item disputes for every item in the lot.

FFS!!!!!