Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Movie Barricade MPM-05

I realise and appreciate Barricade didn't lose his eyes until DOTM, but I reckon it would be cool if they include an alternate head with smashed eyes.

This movie masterpiece line is killing it! I love how even their physical transformation is reminiscent of the movie transformations, where they look like a jumbled mish mash of machine parts exploding out and coming together to form their bot mode.

Default Transformers Masterpiece MPM-05

Aww, no pics yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Aww, no pics yet.
    These are official:

https://pulse.hasbro.com/news/master...e-mpm-5-figure
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Yuk!

That face sculpt/paint looks really off

Eeewww... what is with that face?
    And the random blue bits... its almost like they are trying to homage the first Barricade with the fifth movie Barricade (who seems to be like the Doctor, regenerating several times and looking different each time).

These images seemed to be rushed out with no fanfare... almost as if the Chinese leaks are getting to Hasbro, and they didn't want this one leaked first. Although, the leaks are often blurred or cut up, which probably would have made this one look a bit better than this full reveal.

In partnership with Takara Tomy, we are excited to announce the co-branded release of Movie Masterpiece Barricade (MPM-5)!

The Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5 figure is perfect for fans and collectors alike, with features inspired by the explosive 2007 Transformers live action movie. The figure showcases the sinister Decepticon enforcer with impressive attention to detail. Imagine unleashing Barricade action with a detailed interior, die cast detailing, and rotor blade weapon accessory. Converts from robot to Saleen S281 Extreme Ford Mustang police car mode in 40 steps!

Additional Facts:

Features Barricade’s iconic Rotor Blade Wheel weapon from the TRANSFORMERS film

First Movie Masterpiece figure with a Movable Faceplate, allowing fans to play out their favorite scenes from the TRANSFORMERS film

Figure built with Die Cast Parts & features 170 Deco Ops with 30 Points of Articulation!

Vehicle-mode features Barricade’s accurate, licensed vehicle from the TRANSFORMERS film: Saleen S281 Extreme Ford Mustang Police Car

Product was designed with ILM Movie CAD Files from the Blockbuster film TRANSFORMERS

Figure features most film-accurate conversion to-date!

Item is the 1st Movie Masterpiece Decepticon to hit the market in over 8 years!
    (in case the images are taken down from Pulse later)

Agree, with that head and those blue highlights, I am really not interested and will stick with my HA Barricade (who I'm hoping is in scale with MPM4/5, need to check that!)

I'm going to reserve judgment until more images are released.

It's not the first time that Hasbro has posed a figure in such a way that doesn't do it justice.

It may not be a final yet. Hopefully the end product looks much better.