Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: October Acquisitions

Congrats very much Linthart!! Beautiful!

Thanks to the BIg W sale I got me an Arcee ( which in liegeverse I rename as Firestar) and if ever they issue the last cycle bot their gestalt mode will be dubbed - Elita 1

Also found a single Swerve there, both for 20 bucks each, sweeeet!

rampagess : yeah I tried to find one me self and its just rare to come by now, so I settled for a repro print which isnt crisp in contrast but oh well, itll do, Ill just have it laminated which is cheaper than getting framed , mebbe when I find a real deal Ill have that one framed.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

congrats indeed Linthart...

ive only seen one in real life at kyle's place and we spent ages just looking at it trying to see if can recognise as many characters as we can...

it was like "where's wally" but with transformers.

liegeprime - repro print? do you happen to have a high res electronic version? it use to be on the web before it got pulled.

Thankfully the litho from today is a standard 60x90cm frame. easy pickup for $45 . its when you go to the framers and ask for a 92x152cm frame that things get really expensive. the price just when up and up cause it needed a super solid thick timber frame to take the weight of the glass.

cheers for your feedback guys

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    After waiting 7 months for my labels order from Reprolabels, it finally arrived today!!!! However now I have two sets of stickers for G1 Wheeljack...

Now I can finish off my Roadbuster restoration.
    Did you complain to them? I just bought a few stickers from them recently and they posted ASAP after the payment had cleared, so..?

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Did you complain to them? I just bought a few stickers from them recently and they posted ASAP after the payment had cleared, so..?
    On numerous occasions and had Paypal after them.

Picked up Stormcloud from Target in Morley today, if anyone is looking for Stormcloud and Silverbolt, target in Morley has them for $24.99, They have a stack of them, i only wanted Stormcloud..Bargain

Finally got me a ROTF Arcee- only one there and at $20.00 i wasnt hesitating. Hurrah for me!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    On numerous occasions and had Paypal after them.
    Were they sorry or did they just say "We don't care!"? Did you get some bonus's or gifts?

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post

liegeprime - repro print? do you happen to have a high res electronic version? it use to be on the web before it got pulled.
    Not really that high res, so the edges on the print are blurred, but beggars cant be choosers found it on ebay , got it cheap so what the heck, why not.
    posted it before in the aqcui thread...

Im using it as a reference coz I want to make a chibi version, but that could take months if not years to finish.... I still am squeamish about my sore hands from my current sig.
    Last edited by liegeprime; 8th October 2009 at 09:52 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Courtesy of an eBay purchase arriving surprisingly quickly from the UK - added Universe Nemesis Prime today