Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraMarginals Animated wants list

Are you attending the local parramatta fair?

If so you can pick it up from there if you want me to get you one. Coz there's about 2 Swindles shelfwarming in my local Big W and I can pick one up for yah. The thing is, the packaging isn't so pristine anymore. LMK Cheers. Also thee's a voyager Skywarp in Parramatta Myers, saw it last Saturday. Should still be there, not sure how much was it , but Im sure it's a bit higher than usual price - you know Myer and all

Not sure now if my ocal Uncle pete's still have some, they had on sale before and Wreckgars and Lugnuts and plenty of Shockwave... before... like months ag now
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Are you attending the local parramatta fair?

If so you can pick it up from there if you want me to get you one. Coz there's about 2 Swindles shelfwarming in my local Big W and I can pick one up for yah. The thing is, the packaging isn't so pristine anymore. LMK Cheers. Also thee's a voyager Skywarp in Parramatta Myers, saw it last Saturday. Should still be there, not sure how much was it , but Im sure it's a bit higher than usual price - you know Myer and all

Not sure now if my ocal Uncle pete's still have some, they had on sale before and Wreckgars and Lugnuts and plenty of Shockwave... before... like months ag now
    I sure am attending the fair, will only be for the morning though.
    Paulbot is already looking into the Swindles, but if he hasn't picked them up yet, I'd probably be happy with the ones from your Big W. I'm not overly fussed with the packaging, as long as the figure is undamaged and the box is not shattered. I am after 2 or 3 swindles, so I may need both your help on this one

The myer Voyagers are sitting at $60 at the moment, not interested in that when I can get a brand new one off ebay for $30 including postage.

if you can remember, was the shockwave the one with the BB activator that would be sweet.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I sure am attending the fair, will only be for the morning though.
    Paulbot is already looking into the Swindles, but if he hasn't picked them up yet, I'd probably be happy with the ones from your Big W. I'm not overly fussed with the packaging, as long as the figure is undamaged and the box is not shattered. I am after 2 or 3 swindles, so I may need both your help on this one

The myer Voyagers are sitting at $60 at the moment, not interested in that when I can get a brand new one off ebay for $30 including postage.

if you can remember, was the shockwave the one with the BB activator that would be sweet.
    Nah, the Shockwave they've got are the Grey ones. The purple ones with activator bee was available only in K Mart IIRC. Not sure with other specialty toy shops like Uncle Pete's or toyworld....

Ill go pick one swindle up for yah (hopefully nobody THEN decides to pick em up hehehe) tomorrow. Well as far as I remember the packaging is still sound but the part where it hooks to the shelf pegs is kinda with creases and all...I'll pm you then tomorrow night (after work) if I got it. Ill check out Uncle petes as well if ever they still have some of them $30 voyagers
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Nah, the Shockwave they've got are the Grey ones. The purple ones with activator bee was available only in K Mart IIRC. Not sure with other specialty toy shops like Uncle Pete's or toyworld....

Ill go pick one swindle up for yah (hopefully nobody THEN decides to pick em up hehehe) tomorrow. Well as far as I remember the packaging is still sound but the part where it hooks to the shelf pegs is kinda with creases and all...I'll pm you then tomorrow night (after work) if I got it. Ill check out Uncle petes as well if ever they still have some of them $30 voyagers
    You sir are a legend.
    If it's just the hook, thats fine.
    I already have a grey shockwave, looking for the purple one.
    I look forward to your pm with baited breath.

I've got these MISB but they are in Singapore:

Voyager Starscream
    Voyager Blitzwing

Let me know if you do want them

I'm still following up on the extra two Swindles from VIC.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    I've got these MISB but they are in Singapore:

Voyager Starscream
    Voyager Blitzwing

Let me know if you do want them
    definitely interested, how much for the two with postage to Sydney, 2066.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I'm still following up on the extra two Swindles from VIC.
    that's awesome, two from you and one from Leige, that's my one swindle and my two for customizing into an outback, the first to try and get it right, the second for if I break the first.

How much? Also looking at postage to sydney.

For the moment, I'm mainly looking at new in box figures, I am a big fan of "being the first" to open and transform a toy.
    If there is a particular character that I can't find new for what I consider to be an acceptable amount, I'll certainly start putting the word out for loose figures.
    What do you think it's worth? I got it as a gift after already having my own + shadow blades :/
    I can get a shipping quote for you if you'd like?

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    What do you think it's worth? I got it as a gift after already having my own + shadow blades :/
    I can get a shipping quote for you if you'd like?
    The cheapest it's been here is on sale for $35, and i'm spewing I didn't pick it up then.
    The cheapest I can see it on ebay right now is $41and a new japanese one is $45. Both plus postage. Given that it's not my highest priority in the list I'd be happy with somewhere between $40 and $50 plus postage but you could possibly get a bit more for it.

The cheapest it's been here is on sale for $35, and i'm spewing I didn't pick it up then.
    The cheapest I can see it on ebay right now is $41and a new japanese one is $45. Both plus postage. Given that it's not my highest priority in the list I'd be happy with somewhere between $40 and $50 plus postage but you could possibly get a bit more for it.
    I don't really care for it, whatever you think is fair is fine.