Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angolz group order

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    If you send him an email asking if he has recieved his stock and/or requesting the shipping charge he should get the hint, although I know he is really busy currently.
    Thanks heaps, Tober.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I must say that I will never use Angolz again. I just received an email stating that all items in my order are out of stock and that my payment will be refunded. What makes this frustrating is that those same items are still listed as in stock on their site. Now I have to order the stuff I missed out on from elsewhere, likely at a premium. The fact that this order was placed at the end of May makes this even more unacceptable and taking payment for items not in stock is just icing on the cake. Two thumbs down from me.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

I take it that order included BT-20? I ordered it back in early April and have just sent them an inquiry. I take it I'm about to be disappointed

I've used them a few times before without a hitch.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I'm still waiting for them to send my order. On last wednesday, they sent this:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your reminder. We've updated the status of the BTs.

Your order is processing and will be shipped shortly (1-3days).

Yavi Fong
    Angolz Order Department
    I've not heard from them today since its the 3rd working day...hope i hear from them tomorrow or the next few days! Been a sad and disappointing online store to order from

ok...just received news from Angolz (after several attempts to find out about my delay). apparently, they said that they had a shortage of BT19 and waited till today for more to arrive. i've managed to only receive their reply by using another email address.

my order have just been sent off and i guess they have upgraded to Express shipping (i think as the tracking starts with EE from HK)

Well my BT-20 shipped today apparently, so I'm kinda relieved about that at least. Although no explanation was given.

Rk has always been more reliable for me. I have ordered from them like 5-6 times and the orders were all promptly delivered in 4-5 business days. I'm still sadly waiting for my parcel from Angolz since 18 June. I have since lodge a PayPal dispute, I don't care if it's Hong Kong Post's fault or Australia Customs, they should at least give me a notification of some sort, but nothing from anywhere. Bad Bad experience.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Rk has always been more reliable for me. I have ordered from them like 5-6 times and the orders were all promptly delivered in 4-5 business days. I'm still sadly waiting for my parcel from Angolz since 18 June. I have since lodge a PayPal dispute, I don't care if it's Hong Kong Post's fault or Australia Customs, they should at least give me a notification of some sort, but nothing from anywhere. Bad Bad experience.
    What did you order from them? Was it a Binaltech preorder? I'm wondering if it's just the BTs or a more general problem.

When they ship an order they usually send an email with the tracking information on it. If you're using PayPal to lodge a dispute did you order through eBay?

Actually, my Angolz order was for some Macross items and some Gundam kits and car models for a fellow member. And they were all listed as in-stock when I ordered and some of them still are until I got told by them several days ago that they were all out of stock. Poor form in my books and I won't be ordering from them again even though previously they were very good.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

My order was Revoltech Ultra Magnus, Rumble/Frenzy headphones and Megs
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!