Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2013 Ozformer Awards winners

Another fantastic job done Paulbot, always appreciated for the time and effort you put in doing this each year. I always look forward to seeing the results.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Personally, I'm extremely gratified to have gotten a mention in the customising votes, considering some of the stellar work that board members were putting out this year.
    Don't be so modest dude lol. I may be a little biased in it but you did a fantastic job with the Metroplex, and I feel bad for not even having a place to display him yet until I fix up my collection room. But he will definitely have a prime spot on my display

Fantastic job Paulbot.

There were a few surprises to me including Sharkticon Megatron getting good votes. I was considering getting him, but after watching and reading reviews I chose against it. Now am thinking about grabbing him as it appears that he was a bit underrated.

One other toy that I think that was underrated was BH Huffer, in hand the colours really pop. I have all three versions of that mould, and I think Huffer is possibly my favourite. In saying that, shockwave and hardshell are brilliant little toys and really deserved their spots at the top.

My question to everyone is what toys do you think were underrated this year? i.e what toys have you gotten that you were umming about due to reviews, but when you got them they really surprised you? In a good way

Great job again Paulbot. I really enjoy these awards. The results are always an interesting read. Was surprised and happy to see Waspinator take out his category.
    Congrats to all (human) winners and runners up.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.