Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Coles Little Shop

"from Coles" - Hi jazzcomp,thanks for reaching out. The range of limited edition merchandise we had available has unfortunately sold out as we have been overwhelmed by the popularity of Little Shop at Coles. We'll be sure to share your feedback with the relevant teams for future promotions. We're sorry we couldn't bring better news this time!

Considering some employees have been taking the cases before they even go out, doesn't surprise me that they are selling out...

Did they also "apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused"? Below is the reply I received:

"We have been overwhelmed by the popularity of Little Shop at Coles. Most of the range of limited edition merchandise we had available has unfortunately sold out. However, customers can still collect one miniature for every $30 they spend at Coles supermarkets. We do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Please be assured that your comments have been passed on to our Merchandise Team for their information."

@1AZRAEL1 - There was a news story about staff acquiring all of the cases at a NSW store before customers had a chance to buy them. It's really disappointing for customers who have completed their collection but don't have a case. It wouldn't be difficult for Coles to take paid pre-orders from customers who still need a case. But I doubt Coles would bother doing that because it would too much work given the promotion is nearly over and they've made their money.

Promotion has ended. Have you seen how crazy the prices are on gumtree and ebay for a complete set?

I'm missing one last item - the White King Power Clean bottle.
    If anyone has a spare I have loads of different little shops I can trade for.

Campaign period officially ends 11:59 pm AEST 11 September 2018. One more day to get free minis with every spend over $30, if they aren't out of stock.

A few weeks ago, some complete sets were going for around $1,000!

Just ridiculous

What happens when you go through self serve? Do you just take a couple one on the way out..

Go to the attendant to give you the minis.

I finally completed my set, finding the last item I needed yesterday. PHEW!

Now to figure out whether it is worth selling my spares or not...