Page 269 of 515 FirstFirst ... 249259264265266267268269270271272273274279289 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They also had Sideswipe, which was up on the over-shelf (I only found it after I took this photo, while trying to work out who was the third toy in the first Clash wave).
    Only a year after everyone else, but my local ToysRUs store eventually got them in.
    RID Clash Bumblebee was elusive in Melbourne / VIC too. I've never seen one in a TRU store.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    RID Clash Bumblebee was elusive in Melbourne / VIC too. I've never seen one in a TRU store.
    Did you want me to get one for you, next time I'm back there (if it is still there - they only had one left)?

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Also just found the platinum Insecticons in toyworld queen st mall for $69.99.

Thought these were an exclusive?

Akzo - platinum evolution of prime and a platinum laser prime.
    They were, but perhaps Hasbro got in more stock and ToysRUs didn't want them... so offloaded them to Toyworld instead. (or just MrToys Toyworld, who seem to have a good relationship with Hasbro already, after getting the SDCC Devastator last year)
    The photos below were sent to me by member JustOwen, and the Optimus 2-pack is very cheap, at just $40 for two voyagers... I would have expected the Insecticon set and Platinum YOTH Optimus to be a fair bit cheaper as well though.

Myer CBD Titan Returns spotted. Leader Blaster and Optimus Prime, Deluxe Blurr Scourge and Skullmasher, Voyager Sentinel Prime and Galvatron

No Titan Masters?

Big W in MacArthur Square had a huge restock of toys last night as well but I couldn't see everything on the cages. I'm heading back there now to find out if anything interesting went up. Not holding my breath too much though.

Oh. Mr Toys in the mall has pm Prime and Blaster as well.

And deluxes and voyagers in stock but not in the shelf yet so I can't say what they have in stock.

I asked the Big W staff last week about transformers. A guy replied with an arrogant tone saying this store does not sell Transformers.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Computron at TRU Aspley (near front counters with uw superion and cw g2 menasor). Normal section still has tracks, road rage, victorion and g2 superions (and a lotta armada megs) but no titans stuff.

Edit : Guess I should've taken a photo, doesn't seem to be any other sightings of it yet ? I'll be back there around 9am tomorrow anyway and snap one.

Sorry for size, hate mobille

Last edited by Akky82; 26th August 2016 at 09:09 AM.

So I K-Mart at farfeild waters had Astrotrain and Alpha Trion, picked up the last Trion had a look in Toy World which had reduce their Transformers section by half...nothing new. Big W nothing, Target nothing new.

Myers at Robina had all the wave 1 Legends, Deluxes and Voyagers available. Picked up a Rewind for myself today.