Page 299 of 515 FirstFirst ... 279289294295296297298299300301302303304309319 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Garden City tonight - aside from Target having the second wave of Movie 1-steps (Megatron, Berzerker and Grimlock), ToysRUs had the first wave of Allspark Tech Starter Packs (Optimus and Shadow Spark Optimus), for $70 each.

It doesn't look like they are getting in Infernocus.

Kmart Sunnybank - 1 whole fresh case of TR Deluxes with 3 Slugslingers... only one left now, with one for me and Ravagecat.

And they are off and racing....

Some photos from the last week.

Logan Central Kmart - the four most recent Rescue Bots Minicons/Friends to be released in Australia (before Sequoia and Silverback).

At Browns Plains Target - the RID Warrior wave that has Soundwave, Blurr and Skywarp.

Browns Plains Zing - had a mini-statue (about Deluxe sized) Optimus for $428!
    Plus a 4-pack of drinking glasses (actual glass).

Browns Plains BigW - Twinferno wave of RID Warriors (no Bludgeon or Thermidor though)... plus the 3-step wave of Soundwave and Steeljaw.

Kmart Logan Hyperdome - movie poster for $12.

Thursday night at Garden City - Target had the wave 2 Movie 1-steps.

Today (Friday) at Sunnybank Kmart - Movie wave 2 Legion Drift. No Crosshairs or Megatron though, so maybe they were already gone, or Drift is packed with wave 3, or as a revision wave.

Oh... and there was this Slugslinger too (as noted in my previous sightings post).

Meanwhile at the Reject Shop at Sunnybank - RID Tiny Titans wave 6 (no price listed).

Myer Robina has a new case of RiD Warriors (i.e. Bludgeon wave). I already have these so passed, but they might help a GC fan
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Myer Robina has a new case of RiD Warriors (i.e. Bludgeon wave). I already have these so passed, but they might help a GC fan
    For those who don't have these yet it may be worth paying the extra and grabbing them while you can...
    I was passing through the Brisbane CBD this morning so called into Big W on the way through on the off chance they had restocked these. The manager I spoke to said he had none in the system and the tag had been removed from the shelf because he said this part of the RID lineup was a QUIT line. When I asked him to clarify what that meant exactly he said they are like a clearance line while stocks last then they are unlikely to carry anymore unless the supplier (Hasbro) REFRESH the line.

This may explain why they were only $20 as Big W have had Special offer Clearance Transformers in the past. $10 Powercore combiners, $10 TF prime dlx. $5 Legions etc.

As I had predicted - as soon as I finally bought Slugslinger, they show up at the Logan Hyperdome Kmart, after checking there every 3-4 days for a few weeks.
    There were two there today, for anyone who needs one.

Unfortunately, it might mean that the Misfire/Twintwist/Windblade wave has come and gone, as they were showing up at Kmarts a few weeks ago, but new Deluxes at Kmarts in the last week or so have been the Slugslinger wave.
    Last edited by griffin; 10th September 2017 at 08:54 PM.

There's an almost complete case of wave 5 Titan's Return Deluxes at Kmart Gladstone (I grabbed a Twin Twist everything else is still there). Sorry didn't pay attention to what else they had.

Kmart Indooroopilly had some TR Twin Twists, Misfire, Windblade and Wolfire.
    They now have one less Twin Twist as I picked it up. They also had some Legends, Brawn etc.

Target Helensvale has some new stock in. I saw they had the Wave 3 Nitro and Scorn movie voyagers and the Titans Return Misfire, Windblade, Slugslinger and Twin Twist.

I also grabbed the only RID warrior Thermidor and Twinferno they had too while I was there.

Posted on the ozformers facebook page - ToysRUs have returned to the Gold Coast, but not at the same shopping centre as before.
    They used to be at Pacific Fair, until the big reno about 4 years ago, but this new store is at Robina... and by the looks of the TRU map, some distance outside the massive Robina Town Centre shopping centre.
    If they aren't inside the shopping centre, that will hurt them, because they won't get the impulsive and convenient walk-in traffic of people while they are at the shopping centre. Not only is Robina on the southern end of the Gold Coast (not as appealing to drive to, as say, Helensvale or Southport), and is at the western side of the Gold Coast (not as convenient for most GC residents to check too often), but for people who go to the Robina shopping centre, most may not want to then drive a couple blocks away just for a toystore (or walk if you are using public transport).

On the plus side (for me), it might reduce the competition at the Garden City store...