Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare Seekers - Thundercracker, Dirge & Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    For TC and SW, the figures came to about US$58 each. The AUD was nearly on parity back then, and it worked out to AU$61 each.

For Dirge and Thrust, the US price went up to US$61 each, but the AUD was at its lowest, working out to A$95 each.
    They're pretty reasonable prices (if they including shipping and all) compared to what some of the sellers on eBay are hocking them for.

AUD's not too bad at the moment...$1AUD = approx $0.83 USD... now if only to find enough people to join in and see if we can get a similar deal?

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Second Sniper View Post
    They're pretty reasonable prices (if they including shipping and all) compared to what some of the sellers on eBay are hocking them for.

AUD's not too bad at the moment...$1AUD = approx $0.83 USD... now if only to find enough people to join in and see if we can get a similar deal?
    I'd be a contender

Quote Originally Posted by Linthart View Post
    I'd be a contender
    So who wants to organise a group buy?
    I'm a newbie so I've got no idea where to start?

im up for dirge and thrust but i dont have paypal nor a credit card, but who ever is organising it count me in

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    im up for dirge and thrust but i dont have paypal nor a credit card, but who ever is organising it count me in
    I can handle the payment and delivery address if we can be pointed in the right direction. Isn't tober part of overdrive?

Recently i've had some a horror of a time with a group order so I'd need payment asap rather than cod

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    Exactly how much were you thinking of spending anyway? Cause when we did a group order months back - it's not like they were cheap to start with! Keep that in mind
    +1. These guys set me back $100 each and that was pre-order stuff ( took 4 months waiting too) I think they go a bit more now even coz these were limited releases. Anyways goodluck guys in finding all three, theyre worth it though.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Overdrive cannot help you now. Overdrive doesn't really sell TFs. They just acted as an agent for us for the preorder.

For you Linthart, Gardenvale Collectibles has TC and SW for A$200 pickup in Melbourne. More to ship. He'd probably do you a discount if you paid him cash in person.

Overdrive cannot help you now. Overdrive doesn't really sell TFs. They just acted as an agent for us for the preorder.

For you Linthart, Gardenvale Collectibles has TC and SW for A$200 pickup in Melbourne. More to ship. He'd probably do you a discount if you paid him cash in person.
    Is that $200 for the 2? If so, go ahead with that one Linthart... as Ive said mine cost $100 each and that was months ago ( when they first came out) so for that price after months of its release, its still a good deal.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah chapel St bizzare has 2 sw for $180 (they don't realise it's supposed to be tc and sw) but bbts has them for much cheaper

Cool! They got 52 pairs as well.