Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Firestorm's Want List

It's a scooter bike and skateboard combined Auto

ooh that thing i remember

Thanks to everyone who has been offering me transformers from my want list, however, in order to save money for my trip to japan i will need to cut back on buying Transformers, so even if you offer me something from my want list, unless it is at a very good price, i will probably turn down your offer

i will however continue to update my want list so that people can still se what i'm after for when i have saved up a decent amount of money for japan

you can always take your "want list" to japan and shop

well since i've saved up a fair bit of money in the last few weeks i gonna start buying transformers again now, I've updated my want list again

The new additions to my want list are the Cybertron Scout class figgures i am missing molds of, they are the current "collection" i want to complete, I currently have Clocker, Hardtop, Shortround, Ransack GTS, Backstop, Scrapmetal and Movie Warpath
    I think i've listed all the ones i dont have but if i've forgotten any please tell me

Tropisetron is selling Animated Arcees
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks for the info liegeprime but i think i'm gonna wait a little longer before i buy an arcee
    i've updated my want list again

loose tigerhawk for $60 with instructions BUT its heavy

its in my photos ive got the video airazor with video razorclaw $30 i think it is. also in photos. both come with tech specs and instructions

hmm yes, tigerhawk would be quite heavy, meaning postage would cost a lot
    i think i'll just remove tigerhawk from my want list since he's just gonna cost too much when you add the figure and the postage

[EDIT] Actually i might buy the tigerhawk off of you depending on how much postage would cost

oh and about the Airazor and Razorclaw i'm after the non video airazor (the lighter coloured one) and with Razorclaw i actually meant Razor Claw the mutant Raptor/Wolverine thing (I forgot to put the space in his name)
    Last edited by Firestorm; 9th May 2010 at 10:25 PM.

Want List Updated