6 31.58%
  • Only if (something else)

2 10.53%
  • No

2 10.53%
  • Not even interested

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Age of Extinction Dinobot Slash (Deluxe)

Mild Spoiler: Slash doesn't appear in the film. So Slash isn't an 'essential' toy for those who are looking to collect screen characters.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Only bought men cheap on sale,
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
    I dont know why but this figure really appeals to me, maybe ive just always wanted a raptor but I think the overall look of the toy is great, a raptor/beserker type warrior however I will agree some parts of the toy arent designed as well as others. I love the huge shoulder pads and big arms, reminds me of many of the WFC designs that also had a fair amount of bulk.
    + 1

The weakest part is definitely the legs. I've turned the waste around then turned the legs back around so that the feathers on his knees are behind his knees. Looks so much better. If the colours were not so bright, the figure would be liked a lot more I think.

I was a little unsure about this guy at first, but now I have it in hand I actually really like it! The transformation is very different to what we're used to and there's more to it than a lot of the other figures.

I would definitely recommend it.

I transformed this guy after putting Strafe down in disappointment so my opinion might be a little skewed.

I really like it, I like the beast mode, it's very much in the movie aesthetic. I think something worth noting about this movie aesthetic is the dinobots aren't necessarily replicating "Earth " Dinosaurs.

The lack of wrist swivels is a bit frustrating and the knee feathers wouild be better if they could be rotated down.

I like the transformation and the overall stance in robot mode is good. I really like that the forearm feathers become battle axes.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)