Thread: New batch of TF4 official toy images

Default New batch of TF4 official toy images

A heap of new official toy images from Hasbro Columbia...
    (mirrored links in case they disappear later)

The Platinum Leader 2-pack, with a greenish Grimlock to match the Movie colours, and a darker coloured Leader Optimus.

Wave 3 Power Battlers & One-Step Changer basics
    Power Battlers - Grimlock, Snarl, Slug, Lockdown, Grimlock.
    One-Step basics - Steeljaw (wolf), Drift (helicopter), Galvatron, Slug, High Octane Bumblebee.

Titan Lockdown.

Looks like I'm getting another one-step Drift!!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Default New batch of TF4 official toy images

I don't really like the blue/green colours on Grimlock... and I'm not really in love with that mold... anyone have the Leader class Grimlock with a different outlook on this mold? I like the 'helmet' head sculpt on the Lockdown. And I have always loved Snarl, he was my fav dino but don't know how I feel about the neon green?

I'm disappointed that Platinum Optimus is not using translucent plastic as the initial pictures appeared to show. However, I still like the colours on Grimlock and the darker colour scheme seems to work for Optimus too. I am still excited about this 2-pack and will be happy to get an Optimus that's not exactly like the First Edition, and a Grimlock with different colours from the voyager.

Hopefully this along with the other Platinum releases will show up at Myer here, as we have been told the Platinum series is now their exclusive. Doubly hopefully it'll be around September time when I can actually get to a Myer, or they appear on the website. Or some kind Ozformers member takes pity on me.

Why does the power battler Galvatron have 20x better paint than the voyager?

These are really awful looking toys. Really awful. Soooo sad

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Why does the power battler Galvatron have 20x better paint than the voyager?
    Because it's a smaller, cheaper to produce toy which is nonetheless sold at a close to deluxe pricepoint, and therefore Hasbro can afford to spring for it. It's also mostly black, whereas the voyager was Hasbrogrey, so it's automatically going to look about 15 times better - the paint is only actually about five times better.