Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What specific type of F15 was Starscream?

Hasbro's lawyers would like to remind you that Starscream was of course a generic, non-specific jet fighter and not meant to resemble any particular real-world aircraft

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Hasbro's lawyers would like to remind you that Starscream was of course a generic, non-specific jet fighter and not meant to resemble any particular real-world aircraft

*snip*
    LOL!

I was going to say: "NERRRRRRRDS!!!" - But to be honest, I've loved reading every line of this thread , as someone who LOVES aircraft but really knows very little about them, beyond certain names and (Flight) concepts.

I've 3 favourite types of Aircraft: The F-15 (Just so wicked & largely thanks to G1 ), The Spitfire (They look & sound incredible, not to mention they're iconic ) and the Lockheed-Martin SR-71 Blackbird (Friggin' sex made airborne! ) - But my 1st ever model kit that I built was an F-15 too, as was the 2nd (Much larger scale though), but for the life of me I can't categorically remember what revision they were as they're both LONG gone now... I think one was a "D" and the other an "E" though...

Anyway, enough of my derailing - back to it you guys, I'm digging this discussion!
    (...and now also thinking about obtaining a bloody model kit! )