Page 351 of 515 FirstFirst ... 331341346347348349350351352353354355356361371 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kidstuff Garden City has the Siege Wave 2 Voyagers and Deluxes. $55 and $40. Looks like 2 of each.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Kidstuff Garden City has the Siege Wave 2 Voyagers and Deluxes. $55 and $40. Looks like 2 of each.

That's unexpected.... I've checked out that store a couple of times over the years and never appeared to have Transformers. Not surprised by the prices though, as they would be getting their stock through a wholesaler, which means double the markup.

Target at Garden City looks to have had Siege w2 Deluxe out yesterday as well, as they only had Voyagers and Micromasters the day before.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah. I dropped in at the Carindale one about three weeks back as an act of desperation in the drought. I found the Wave 2 little guys. Stupidly priced but they price matched to your proposed list from the majors. So I have kept half an eye on them since.

Judging by what us left on the shelves they had some wave 2 PotP and early Studio Series.

Not a first point of call at those prices but with a look and can be talked down.

Nothing SIEGE related and bigger than Ravage in Brisbane city: Mr Toys, Myer, Target and Big W.

Toombul Target has SIEGE wave 2 voyagers, the Kmart there has no SIEGE.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Robina Target has full Siege, Toymate only has 1x Hound and Flywheels Deluxe from Wave 1. Get it while you can!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Coles Mt Gravatt Plaza has a few deluxe Premiere Edition TLK figures for $12, they're at the end of aisle 9.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    Coles Mt Gravatt Plaza has a few deluxe Premiere Edition TLK figures for $12, they're at the end of aisle 9.
    Just remembered from seeing them last Thursday, looks like coles is back into the toys again. Had some of these larger tf's and a bunch of lego movie lego. All on an end cap, not where the regular very shrunk down toy space is at.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

3 x siege starscream and 1 sounwave at Ipswich K Mart. Quite a few siege battle masters at Ipswich big W. Nothing much anywhere else except bumblebee movie toys, studio and cyberverse.

Spotted wave 2 Siege deluxe at Kmart Helensvale. Picked up the last Chromia and Sixgun.

So I guess the big retailers are pretty much skipping wave 1, then?