1 5.26%
  • No

4 21.05%
  • Not even interested

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime

Hate this guy for one reason....

I'm never a poser with my bots. amrs and legs straight for maximum (or do i mean minimum) space on the shelf.... arms and legs in tight and you fit more....

With the trailer sides and legs thickness... you cant get his legs straight. Simple fail

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Hate this guy for one reason....

I'm never a poser with my bots. amrs and legs straight for maximum (or do i mean minimum) space on the shelf.... arms and legs in tight and you fit more....

With the trailer sides and legs thickness... you cant get his legs straight. Simple fail
    You will have to open him up and grind that ratchet for a (marginally) better stance. But you are right, the A frame look does suck.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    You will have to open him up and grind that ratchet for a (marginally) better stance. But you are right, the A frame look does suck.
    Even that wouldn't work.. The way the trailer sides fold around and then get placed on the inside of the leg.... makes the calves thicker and unable to come together

Apart from the inability to stand straight and 'at attention' (and who would Optimus need to stand at attention for anyway?), this is a pretty nifty update of what was a pretty fun, campy G1 toy. Fairly surprised this even got made, more surprised that Prime has been made as a remould of Ultra Magnus for once! Excellent.

Not a fan of the gaps on his arms, particularly where the exposed gaps change from red to grey - looks very unfinished.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Apart from the inability to stand straight and 'at attention' (and who would Optimus need to stand at attention for anyway?)
    Forget attention, he can't even stand normally. It's as if he perpetually has his undies riding up his bottom.

Ummm...

Yes it was. It had two of the same roof pieces so the top couldnt transform correctly. The right side in the pic shown is meant to be flipped. Ive not seen anyone post errors about production so that was just a fluke i think

Bring it back for an exchange/refund. Yours is faulty with two starboard side rear roof panels.

Has anyone noticed the truck mode has a parking mode? Just push the truck towards the trailer so the gap between the two no longer exists. As a result those parking brakes at the mid-section of the trailer are more than just decoration.

P.S. I prefer the G1 base mode over the TR one even though I'm not a G1 fan.