Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in getting Toyhax/Reprolabels through an Australian?

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    I received a letter from reprolabels on Friday - it was a $10 voucher with an expiry date of 31/3/17. Kinda pointless?
    hey mate shoot me an email with your voucher details, and i can extend them out so you can use it.

thescreamman@gmail.com
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

That does look enticingly awesome

How long do orders usually take to arrive? My last order shipped on the 1st of March but I haven't received them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    How long do orders usually take to arrive? My last order shipped on the 1st of March but I haven't received them yet.
    Contact them directly via facebook Thurmus. I had an order go missing myself.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I contacted them through their website a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything. I don't do Facebook unfortunately at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I contacted them through their website a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything. I don't do Facebook unfortunately at times.
    Did that a few times but I got no response, hence why I've done the facebook messenger route. If you want, because it's a generic email on their website, I'll see if there is a personal one I can get for you.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I just received my latest reprolabels, and it was posted from an Australian address. Looks like they are using mail forwarding. Whatever keeps the cost down is good by me.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Bumped.

I ordered with Toyhax in November. Stuff has not yet arrived so I sent them a please explain message.

They said they send orders to their Australian distributor who then sends them out to customers.

If this is the fulfilment model they are using then it clearly sucks balls as it appears they wait until they have enough Australian orders before sending those orders to their Australian supplier.
    So as a customer you have no effin' idea how long this process is going to take.

This is how NOT to run an e-business. Not only does this SLOW down the delivery time, it's also deceitful as this process is not made clear to the customer.

If anyone here has a direct contact at Toyhax, I suggest they politely tell them to cram this fulfilment strategy.
    "Once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow."

Please check my toy blog: www.tonkstoys.com

Try the contact details in post #19 for the Australian distributor... and be nice. There was demand at the time for a cheaper bulk ordering option, which could mean some delays if they only send shipments to Australia once every month or two.