Thread: Transformers Movies 3 & 4

Default Transformers Movies 3 & 4

Ok, so some loose ends at the end of ROTF. But has anyone realised the similarities between the end of ROTF and the start of the 1986 movie?

Decepticons dejected and possibly flee earth.

This can only lead me to one chain of thought.

That the next movie, or movies, will follow a very similar line to the 1986 movie.

Allow me to explain what I think will happen.

Megatron and Starscream and possibly a few others regroup on another planet or out in space. They are all injured from the battle in Egypt and low on Energon. Then who should be roaming through the void of space, but the big U, Unicron.

He heard Prime's message and has come to wreak some kind of havoc on earth.

So. He reformats Megatron into Galvatron. Maybe a few others into our old favourites Cyclonus and Scourge. Just for sh!ts and giggles Galvatron might blow up Starscream just before he's to be upgraded.

So yeh. They head back to Earth to frack the place up a bit before Unicron gets there to eat it.

In the mean time, a few more Autobots arrive on Earth. Maybe Hot Rod, Kup and Springer perhaps?

You see where I'm going with this? Echoes of the past, ripped by the lazy story writers and regurgitated into new movies.

Thoughts?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I think absolutely none of that will happen, but I do like the idea of Prime's message kicking him in the behind like that.

These films have been about humans on Earth and are barely about Transformers at all. They're disaster movies, but instead of 'Snakes On A Plane' or 'Twister' it's 'Giant Robots'. Bay's people have a paucity of interest in what has come before and I'm sure the next film will once again be something of their own imagining with lots of slapstick comedy involving genitalia.

that would be awesome...and i suppose the many MANY plotholes of rotf could explain this...altho I certainly hope on of the 'bayformers' movies are souly in space...i dont care if its 4 5 or 6...and im hoping they make...4 5 and 6 hehe.

Since they've just roamed over most of the world and stopped a plot to destroy the SUN, and the trend for sequels to be bigger than the preceding film (but not necessarily better), I predict that Unicron will appear in the third film. How much bigger can you get than a giant transforming planet?

Well, a mecha that stands on galaxies, but that's a different series.