Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys broken while in your possession

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...transformed BW Grimlock today... broke a bit of gold plastic. ...
    1st mistake Goki, you should know better than that.
    I both sympathise & empathise with you mate, it's friggin' heartbreaking in a way and never goes down easy.

I imagine the person responsible for introducing said polymer into Transformer's manufacturing, keeps a very low profile and is forced to cry himself to sleep every night as he's unable to close his eyes without seeing the scores of children, infant & adult-alike, who's hearts he's broken with such an inexcusable act!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    ...I imagine the person responsible for introducing said polymer into Transformer's manufacturing, keeps a very low profile and is forced to cry himself to sleep every night as he's unable to close his eyes without seeing the scores of children, infant & adult-alike, who's hearts he's broken with such an inexcusable act!
    This comment made my afternoon mate

Broke my Ultimate class Predaking, I'm tempted to buy another for $39 at Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Broke my Ultimate class Predaking, I'm tempted to buy another for $39 at Kmart.
    how and what broke?

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    how and what broke?
    Well, I was admiring the Dragon mode and I was holding by the tail, and the part on the tail that plugs into his back snapped off.

Ugh, I've now broken both tabs on the back of Platinum Edition Swindle's chestpiece that connects to the legs in alt/leg mode. He's the only one of the Combaticons I have with bad plastic.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

GAH!!!!

Looked in my g1 84-85 box last night to find Sludges head (broken neck so i bought a junker off ebay that arrived yesterday)

And what do i find....

A Snapped in half Mirage!!!!

Broke the piece on Encore 20a Hook that holds the legs to the torso via the sliding thing. I hot glued it and it's working for now, but I might superglue it.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Broke the piece on Encore 20a Hook that holds the legs to the torso via the sliding thing. I hot glued it and it's working for now, but I might superglue it.
    I half-broke the antenna (did not completely snap off but was hanging by a bit) of my FP Bruticus (see second pic: at the base of his left antenna you can see a shimmering speck of glue residule) and the guys recommended Loctite 406 (product info). Be very careful and super mature with the stuff as you can really hurt yourself (Mod please delete this if you feel that it might not be appropriate).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Picked up Generations Orion Pax and found that his axe had broken, leaving the tab part in the leg. Doesn't affect the look of the axe as a weapon, is barely noticeable in vehicle mode. It just means storage in vehicle mode doesn't work.

So it shouldn't be as annoying to me as it is, but I hate the current Generation Deluxes!

Ever since Generations came back as the Fall of Cybertron line, I've found it underwhelming. Skids is good and Waspinator has a great robot mode, but otherwise everything is meh to useless. I'm happy they finally did Trailbreaker but he (and Hoist) have come too late to get a good Classics figures. I'm hoping Rattrap and Arcee are good but we'll see.

DOTM had some good deluxes, I like a lot of the TF:Prime deluxes, and the two AOE ones I have (both Dinobots) are fine too. I think part of the problem with the current Generations being disappointing is that it's in spirit a continuation of a line (CHUG) that was overall better.

Deluxes are my favourite class but Generations isn't bringing it. On the otherhand Generation Voyagers and Scouts are still doing good.