Page 910 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 890900905906907908909910911912913914915920930 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Worth noting UW box sets include Slingshot, Wildrider and Groove which are exclusives (and pricey for the first two) in the Hasbro sets (who had other members in their place in regular releases). The UW sets also exclude the legends from each team (Powerglide, Groove, Blackjack, Shockwave).

I have UW Menasor and the differences to CW are just cosmetic. ALthough quite a bit different. Just check out some pictures to see which is more to your liking.

TBH though, I'd avoid Menasor of any type as it's a poorly done combined mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I have UW Menasor and the differences to CW are just cosmetic. ALthough quite a bit different. Just check out some pictures to see which is more to your liking.

TBH though, I'd avoid Menasor of any type as it's a poorly done combined mode.
    Yes his proportions look a bit off to me.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Yes his proportions look a bit off to me.
    It's the Steve Urkel Harry Highpants look that kills it.

Megatran Guest

Question

Where are all the Leader class TFs at Kmart? Do they no longer sell Leader class?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Where are all the Leader class TFs at Kmart? Do they no longer sell Leader class?
    They went out the door when they were priced at $29. Now probably made their way to eBay for at least double that.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    They were put on clearance, which I believe means that they no longer stock that range.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They were put on clearance, which I believe means that they no longer stock that range.
    THIS!!!

Just going from a discussion in another thread - was BW Megatron T-Rex mode supposed to be the size of an actual T-Rex? Or was he a mini one or something? Because if he was full sized then he should have been the size of Grimlock in robot mode but was not much bigger than Optimus' head.

Beast Wars played pretty loose with sizing, but I think generally the life form on which their beast mode was base was more scanned as a skin to cover the existing robot.

Sizes weren't changed when they took on beast forms, which resulted in a giant rats, ants, spiders, and birds, regular sized cheetahs, and dinosaurs who were all over the place.