Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2018 - Siege: War for Cybertron Toy Reveals

Going to ask a silly question, what is a Weaponizer? And who is that meant to be?
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Going to ask a silly question, what is a Weaponizer? And who is that meant to be?
    We'll find out officially over the weekend, I think maybe the Hasbro panel is tomorrow. From the video though, a Weaponizer is a robot that splits into armor and guns for the other characters to use.

The main gimmick of the Siege line is weapons/armor attaching to the deluxes and voyagers - the legion size guys are Targetmasters, the Micromasters combine to become guns, and the Weaponizers become guns and armor.

The character shown is Cog, the combined form of Fortress Maximus's small partner robots. and listings on Amazon suggest there's a Sixgun coming who'll likely also be a Weaponizer.

FatalityPitt Guest

A lot of these look nice; the Hound and Ultra Magnus especially. I don't actually have a Neo-G1 Classics (or "CHUG") Hound, so I'll likely look for that one when it's out.

Not really feeling the Micromasters. I was never a big fan of them. If they do the Constructor Combiner Squad, I might get it since that was what I had when I was a kid.

They haven't shown any Decepticons yet. If we can get a Voyager G1 Soundwave, I'd be all over it like ants on honey.

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Weaponizers are most likely Sixgun and Cog from the Amazon leak the other day.

If they are only releasing half of each Micromaster team I'm going to be really unhappy especially now that we don't have Takara Tomy to fill the gaps Hasbro leaves.

I'm mad into that Ultra Magnus.

I'm also enjoying the way that Cog becomes heavy firepower.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

That Magnus could make a great Thunderclash too. Loving Cog and the Micros too. Dunno about the rest, feel they’d have to be great to replace my current iterations.

I'm interested in about only half of these - I'm happy with previous versions of most of these characters.
    Am interested in the micromasters, a better looking deluxe Ironhide and Ultra Magnus (although logically I shouldn't, because I like my fans project-enhanced CW Ultra Magnus).

I'm digging that Cog, and the Micromasters as a line look like there could be some promise there.

Here's some pictures of the actual toys on display. (well at least hand painted prototypes)

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...brosdcc/41624/

I think I'll pass on Hound, Ultra Magnus and Sideswipe as I have previous versions I'm happy with. Optimus is a maybe that could become a definite if there's a good Megatron to go along with him. Chromia I'll have to think about as Legends Chromia while not G1 accurate is still very awesome. The rest are all must buys for me.

Also nice to see a CR inspired alt mode for Ultra Magnus even if I'm not getting him.

The big standout for me from those pictures is the amount of detail in the mould. Especially on Ultra Magnus there is barely a square centimetre without a groove or raised bit on the surface.