Thread: UK Movie comics to be released by IDW from June.

Default UK Movie comics to be released by IDW from June.

Looks like the first six issues of the UK Movie comic are to be released by IDW to the rest of the world soon. But it looks like it might only cover the issues that are set before the movie (I think the first six are pre-movie, the ones after are post-movie).

From this link:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...comics-164383/

As a result of a Newsarama interview with Steve White, the editor for Titan Magazines's UK Transformers Movie Comic, IDW's Chris Ryall indicates that they will be reprinting the stories starting this July. Written by Simon Furman the issues are set before the film and feature art by Geoff Senior (#1), Nick Roche (#2), Andrew Wildman (#3), Don Figueroa (#4), Guido Guidi (#5) and Marcelo Matere (#6).

Written by Simon Furman the issues are set before the film and feature art by Geoff Senior (#1), Nick Roche (#2), Andrew Wildman (#3), Don Figueroa (#4), Guido Guidi (#5) and Marcelo Matere (#6).
    zOMG! Joygasm!!

That's good news because they have been hard to find. The second six issues are set in an alternate reality where the Decepticons won in the movie.

Don't I get any credit? Chris Ryall was replying to my statement!

I'm excited.

I shall reward you with a macho pat on the bum.

*pat*

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I shall reward you with a macho pat on the bum.

*pat*
    Screams: "I want my mummy!"

Knew that username looked familiar.

I have been waiting for this for some time, it's good that we may not have to get a magazine that is 90% reprints to get 10 pages of new stuff. The Senior preview lineart I saw months ago was very tantalising.

issues 1-6 are pre movie, 7 and 8 are set "while the credits are rolling" before Starscream leaves the atmosphere, and then 9-13 will be set in a alternate reality where Megatron still fell in Mission City, but the Decepticons were otherwise victorious, with the Autobots forming a guerrilla faction.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)