Hi,

I haven't started many threads here so I thought this would be a good idea. I get the impression that many here (including myself) have a hard time making decisions on which toys they would like(definitely me). So I have started this thread for those who need help making decisions on which option(s) they should take, based on the experiences and comparisons made by other members. Please feel free to post any questions regarding decisions on what you should buy and help those around you. I am not very experienced at this type of thing so share the answers around a little:
As for me, my important decision is a tad complicated involving various products.
I get around $150 for my birthday and about the same for Christmas. I have many options and I pretty much favour them all:
Option 1: $150 Masterpiece Optimus with Xmas money- pretty straight-forward
Option 2: Save money from birthday and Xmas to hopefully get green giant over time. (earn the other $100 somehow)
Option 3: Save from both to get generations voyager Soundwave and Grimlock+some FOC deluxes
Option 4: Fall of Cybertron (game) + some deluxe class figures (from b'day money)
Option 5: ONLINE SHOPPING SPREE FOR GENERATIONS/UNIVERSE/CLASSICS DELUXE!!!!!
so yeah, really tough choice.
I REALLY want mp Optimus, but my classics collection is kinda small so I may need to get a lot of those before they get eve more pricey. Green Giant will sell extremely quickly so its a tough call. Mp Op would be the earliest choice or some deluxes. Or there's even the option of saving from both and getting g1 omega supreme. SO HARD!!!
So anyway, feel free to ask away or make suggestions to people.

Bidoofdude out...