Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone used Action Robo?

I wanted to get some stuff from them in store, but they had just received massive amounts of items that were blocking access to all of the cabinets so I couldn't see prices on the items and if the conditions were ok.

So once I get some funds back, I need to see what their online store is like to use

Mr Lam is a very nice person and I have been to his shops on many occasions and ordered from him. He and his wife have always been friendly when I have been there and yes sometimes the prices are not the best, I rather go to him first than a few other places.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Smile

Well EVA Prime arrived safely today. It was marvelously packed. It came in its original shipper box which was then bubble-wrapped, and then placed in a larger box with paper filling. The box is in very nice condition as per my photo in the acquisitions thread.

My only letdown was it arrived double taped at both ends but at least I was able to open one end and inspect the contents. And it was a fair bit cheaper than RK or ebay so it was a reasonable trade off. Would definitely use this shop again.

Thanks again to everyone who replied to my post. Given the substantial feedback provided in this post can a mod please move this to the dealer feedback section as an Action Robo thread?