Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformer this thursday the 14th

I don't know about the 14th but I'll definitely be getting some TF's the next day. (It's my birthday incase anyone is wondering... feel free to shower me with TF gifts)

I guess I lucked out, both the gf and myself see no point in Valentines day.

Besides why should you need a special day to give someone flowers? Especially when said flowers will cost double what the normally do on that day.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

wth is white day? is that the day where two becomes one? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy
    For those wondering, in Japan, Valentines day is seen as Men giving presents to the ladies, and white day is when the ladies give to the men.

Default no <3 this 14th

what ever happened to the girl who loved powerglide
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Astoria Carlton-Ritz and Powerglide wanted to get married but were unsuccessful despite repeated international appeals to several governments and the United Nations. A civil union ceremony was performed at Iacon on Cybertron but their union was never recognised on Earth. With assistance from Perceptor, Hi-Q and the Nebulan Ministry of Bio-Genetic Medical Science, Astoria and Powerglide conceived a child using a donated sperm implanted into one of Astoria's egg, which was then infused with a microscopic portion of Powerglide's Spark. Astoria gave birth to a baby boy which they named Brett Carlton-Ritz-Autobot.

Powerglide's continuing commitment to the Autobots placed an incredible strain on his young family and sadly when Brett was 5 years of age, Powerglide and Astoria dissolved their union and parted ways, although kept contact as friends - with Powerglide trying to visit Brett as often as possible, which was unfortunately not often enough as far as Astoria and Brett were concerned. Astoria later married a human man known as Mohammed-Aziz Matthews.

Brett spent his early years are a fairly ordinary human boy until the onset of puberty - at around the age of fourteen Brett became involved in a freak automotive accident exposing him to some unknown radiation which triggered some latent Autobot Spark element in his blood, allowing him to morph at will into a sports car, earning him the title of "Turbo Teen." In an attempt to emulate his father's heroic Autobot heritage, Brett embarked on a career of crime-fighting under as Turbo Teen.

Turbo Teen opening theme

Turbo Teen Vs The Ice Monger!

Disclaimer: This story may not actually be true.

hahahahaha u r a cracker
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Turbo Teen! You have uncovered deeply buried memories of seeing that as a kid.