Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sky Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Check you HLJ order status and see if you recieved a confirmation email from them when you placed the order. If you did preorder it should be in 'order processing' in you 'Open Order Details' section and will ship in about a week.
    It isn't in the "order processing" section and it's still in the "Items on Order" section. Checking my e-mail records; I received confirmation on 7th November for my order at the early bird price of 7,600 yen. I didn't think there was a way in the world I could've missed out and here I have.

The only other time it happened was with MP06 but that time I missed out b/c I placed my pre-order very late on about a few weeks out from the shipping date. That I understood.

Any chance that they're just late on the e-mail?

If it's in the "Items on Order" section then you shouldn't have missed out - they just haven't started processing your order. They only process and ship orders a few times a week. If the status of Skylynx in your order system is 'Future Release' then I think it's just a quirk in their system.

I heard about HLJ having problems with MP-6 on TFW - they blamed it squarely on Takara not providing them with the stock they requested.

Maybe shoot them an email enquiry stating your customer number and order number as they appear on your preorder confirmation just to be sure.

i've just received an email from HLJ today asking me to pay for Sky Lynx, Scene Battles 03 and 04. All 3 turned up with postage cost of about A$198 which is rather steep.

Query it - that is way too much even for EMS.

Japan Parcel Post Rates
    Last edited by Tober; 22nd February 2008 at 03:46 AM. Reason: added Parcel Post Rates

That does seem expensive Iceburn. I just paid for my order (6 Sky Lynx, 3 Black Acrees) via EMS and it was ¥14000 or $142AU for the postage

I still don't get it, we have known about this for months.