Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: New Titan Returns figures revealed!

Nightbeat is the drill near Hardheads foot in the silhouette, Terri-bul is the monster, both appear to be headmasters, but I'm not sure if either has a robot mode, at least none shown in the preview pics.

While I do like both Blaster & Galvatron, im not sure I like that both Are Headmasters.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    While I do like both Blaster & Galvatron, im not sure I like that both Are Headmasters.
    A good point - I'm indifferent to the gimmick as long as it hasn't affected their distinctive aesthetics. Judging from the pictures, I think I can finally set aside Device Label Blaster as his proportions has always been hard to reconcile into my classics collection.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

according to this:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...nsformers-epic

titans return is part of a multi year, multi platform phase for the brand and there will be a sentinal prime figure. (sorry if already posted)

So much yes here

HOLY SH*T!!!! BLASTER AND GALVATRON FOR THE WIN!!!!!!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I'm impressed. Too bad I'm bowing out of classics. It's a great time to be a collector!

(I'm making an exception for Sky Lynx though )
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Not sure how keen I am on a headmaster Galvatron or Blaster, I'd rather them use the gimmick on re-making G1 toys then applying it to non G1 headmasters, but that's probably the purist/nostalgiac in me
    Saying that, Hardhead and Skullcruncher are great! And really glad they are finally adding to the Decepticon RiD 2015 warrior class roster, it's been pretty bare with only Steeljaw there to lead his little one step army

Hmmm... to snap up Galvatron right off the bat, or to wait for the inevitable toy colours repaint? Decisions, decisions...

I've been waiting for a decent Generations Galvatron that's worthy of the character since before the awful Universe version was released. I currently have Superlink Galvatron General acting as a "stand-in" for him. But now the problem is that I've grown to live Galvatron General so much over the years that I don't want to part with him. I suppose that's a good argument to wait for the repaint.

Blaster looks cool too. I particularly like Skullcruncher. But this might be another year where I'm not willing or able to resist buying into the line, like with Combiner Wars.

It appears to be an amalgam of both American & Japanese headmaster lore in that the heads are not human or nubelon, there are transformers themselves. But the body is also a distinct character, not an unformed transformer with no personality.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Good lord does that Skullcruncher crap all over the Fansproject one (i say with disappointment cause i really like that line). Hardhead looks great too, now i'll just cross my fingers they scale with my FP versions

Galvatron looks good too... is it leader or voyager size? I'm gonna assume that's a test bed for MP Galvy (kind of following the MP/Generations Ultra Magnus lead, but in reverse). Bring it on!!