Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CW Computron Boxset

Cautiously optimistic about this. Very cautiously.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    My thoughts exactly!
    This ^

I've previously owned CW Menasor and Defensor, and sold them both. I was content with just UW Superion for a while, but just had UW Defensor delivered today and happy with it. I've also bitten and gotten UW Menasor, and UW Grand Galvatron (loving his look) and soon will order UW Grand Convoy. I'm looking forward to what TT are going to do for Bruticus, and hope they do something good for Computron too (may even order the inevitable skylynx + 4 cars) and wont be buying any more CW. UW all the way.

As for the BotCon Ramhorn's drill tank mode... not a fan at all... hollow front of vehicle mode, does it have the right place to reattach for the leg mode (ie knee).

I'd kind of like Nosecone to be a retool of Rook.

That said, Scattershot really needs a much more extensive remold than the current mold has to work, so even with the (IMO) correct limbs it'd still be a Pass for me. And I don't really expect there to be new Technobot limbs either, though I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I'd kind of like Nosecone to be a retool of Rook.

That said, Scattershot really needs a much more extensive remold than the current mold has to work, so even with the (IMO) correct limbs it'd still be a Pass for me. And I don't really expect there to be new Technobot limbs either, though I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
    The discussion topic to the posting of this news, has posted up from a recent source of toy info leaks (that seems to be proving itself reliable) this list back in October...

2. Deluxe Afterburner, a recolor/remold from Unite Warriors Deluxe Groove.
    3. Deluxe Lightspeed, a recolor/remold from a Combiner Wars Stunticon car limb.
    4. Deluxe Nosecone, a recolor/remold of Combiner Wars Brawl (yes, with the drill from BotCon Ramhorn).
    5. Deluxe Strafe, a recolor/remold of a Combiner Wars Aerialbot limb jet mold. Probably not remolded much from being a conventional Earth jet though.
    Now that we have a listing for a Computron team/boxset, this rumour listing might end up proving true.

Unhappy

God damn it!!!!

Just headed to bed... And stopped to look at my CW shelf..... And my eyes fall on brawl (currently supporting grand scourge)

Let me start by saying combines are my fave thing.... Best gimmick ever!!!

But I'm a stickler for who goes where according to the show.... And how they are arranged.... So things like the backwards limbs in CW get me, but more so TF:Prime abominus is totally wrong and can't be swapped to the right way....

So now we have Computron.... I'm fine that Scattorshot is out.... Fine that some are repaints/remoulded...

But Brawl = Nosecone.... The turret doesn't spin.... The Nosecone attaches to the back of, and therefore bottom of the turret.... GAH!!! I need it at the knee pointing down!!

You can't have Computron without Abominus

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The discussion topic to the posting of this news, has posted up from a recent source of toy info leaks (that seems to be proving itself reliable) this list back in October...

Now that we have a listing for a Computron team/boxset, this rumour listing might end up proving true.
    Didn't know about that, cheers boss.

Tfw2005 has an article here about a possible liokaiser CW gestalt however I tend to think it's an early nosecone mock up using brawl (hence the decipticon logo). If I'm right it gives further weight to a hasbro computron set.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Tfw2005 has an article here about a possible liokaiser CW gestalt however I tend to think it's an early nosecone mock up using brawl (hence the decipticon logo). If I'm right it gives further weight to a hasbro computron set.
    The parts do look very different to the Brawl itself so I'd say either this or it's just some third party thing.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

That drill looks a match to the Botcon box set one, so if they're using that.... Interesting