Thread: Release Dates Estimation

Default Release Dates Estimation

Hi guys. Haopy weekend.

I am new here in Australia so I would like to ask what's the general estimation dates of toy releases here in Australia once the figures been released in Hong Kong?

I am from Malaysia so usually once the figures have been released in Hong Kong, we expect them to arrive in Malaysia within 2 weeks or so. So what about here in Australia? I'm in Sydney.

Also any idea when Fortress Maximus could be released in Big W or TRU and so forth? Myer is just too expensive.
    "To buy or (not) to buy"

Welcome.

Toy releases are often quite random here with no common pattern like you had in Malaysia.

Sometimes we get new Hasbro figures before they've been see in other countries, sometimes later and sometimes not at all (unfortunately!)

Griffin maintains a list of releases (2016 Transformers Toy Checklist for Australia) and when someone posts a sighting of new release it gets added to the First Sightings thread.

Once a toy/wave has been spotted in one state it's likely to appear in other states very soon too (particularly if it's at a chain store like Kmart or Big W).

There are usually major mid-year toy sales when some of the big-ticket items (like Fortress Maximus) appear. Sometimes they'll be on the shelf in the week or two leading up to the sale, but you might have to wait until the toy sale for a special/discount price.

G'day,
    what Paulbot said.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)