Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Primitive Skateboarding exclusive Transformers toy

Thats awesome of Hasbro to do in return for your work.

I had a look on ebay (i know, i know) & prices are at about $100... les sigh

I already have a PM Optimus, but I would totally get this cause he transforms into a skatepark
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Wow that is great, well done Hasbro and nice pics. At the end, what is MP Daniel and the other little guy using for skate boards?

The colours are beautiful. So tempted to triple dip into this mold.

I have no intention of getting this but I like it. the idea of the skate ramps is pretty well thought out and executed and the colours are spectacular.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Wow that is great, well done Hasbro and nice pics. At the end, what is MP Daniel and the other little guy using for skate boards?
    Armada Grindor and the green Universe recolour.

I wanted other Transformers skateboards in the skate-park photo and that was the only one I could think of (I wish I had the Japanse X-Dimension redeco too).
    I only remembered the Actionmaster Jazz skateboard after I took that photo... and totally forgot about the Beast Wars Transmetal Optimus hoverboard. Then again, those two would have been significantly out of scale.

That really is an impressive showcase of photos Griffin, and I suspect will help ship a whole lot of sets. Being able to turn it into a mobile skate pakrk or half pipe really distinguishes it from the original mood and highlights the extra accessories. I will definitely pick up if it's affordable to track down
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    That really is an impressive showcase of photos Griffin, and I suspect will help ship a whole lot of sets. Being able to turn it into a mobile skate pakrk or half pipe really distinguishes it from the original mood and highlights the extra accessories. I will definitely pick up if it's affordable to track down
    I was really surprised at how much people are really suddenly wanting this figure, just because of my photos of what the accessories can do. I didn't think there would be much interest after last week's set of photos from someone in Asia, but I guess they had a loose sample, so didn't know about the extra things you can do with the accessories from the instructions.
    Looking on three American fansites and a facebook page that posted up the images, there are so many people now who are coming out to say that they now want this toy, but were previously on the fence or put off by it just being a mostly black Optimus.
    I think Hasbro America might be happy about the increased interest, in what was looking like being a "shelfwarmer" for them (there wasn't a lot of people in those fansite news topics definitely planning to buy this toy prior to my photos)... but unfortunately for non-American fans (and I'm sorry about this), it might end up driving up the price on the secondary market if this does sell out or look to be popular to online dealers.

I had to buy this. Too cool to pass up, and I think it's one of those rare SDCC releases that hold their value. I doubt it will stay in stock for long at that price (59.99USD) and many of RK sdcc stock has already sold out.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!