Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animated Lugnut Prototype.

The massive axe overwhelms the figure, which is an unusual one, very Japanese but not very Transformerish, if that makes any sense. Not a must, but one to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesqueak
    The massive axe overwhelms the figure, which is an unusual one, very Japanese but not very Transformerish, if that makes any sense.
    Konnichiwa!

I like Lugnut's character - reminds me of BW Inferno and G1 cartoon Soundwave - keeps Megatron's @$$ nice and clean.

and looks like the result of a drunken night out between Tankor and Shockwave

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    and looks like the result of a drunken night out between Tankor and Shockwave
    LOL! Yeh, I lilke the vehicle mode a lot! That axe has sold me though. Curse you animated for making me like you so much!*

*The toys that is, still not sure on the cartoon yet.

I can't say that I'm a big fan of the Animated cartoon, but I must admit that Lugnut is a really cool character in the show!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I can't say that I'm a big fan of the Animated cartoon, but I must admit that Lugnut is a really cool character in the show!
    So you think that the most braindead automation in the show is cool while you slag off another main character who thinks and suggests consequences, just because he hasn't had an emo-centric episode?

Ha ha.
    ________
    List Of Subaru Transmissions
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:53 AM.

***SHOW SPOILERS AHEAD***

I like Lugnut because he's a bounty hunter, which not only lends a bit of a scifi element to the show, but because he's different from previous bounty hunters we've seen in Transformers mythos and makes him unique. His brutal and relentless nature reminds me of Death's Head - but unlike Death's Head, Devcon and Sixshot - and more like Lord Chumley - he's also a game hunter who enjoys collecting parts from his victims which he not only keeps as trophies of his hunts, but also to augment/upgrade himself. So he's constantly evolving with every successful hunt.

His character development has mostly been limited by the limited amount of screen time that he's had. Having so far only appeared in one episode you wouldn't expect him to have so much exposition - unless you did some special flashback thing like with Blackarachnia - and they did do that with Lugnut, but at a different level because they were developing him in a different direction.

He's a lot like Boba Fett - another bounty hunter who, let's face it, had pretty limited screen time in the Star Wars movies. Boba Fett makes very limited appearances in the Star Wars movies, has only a handful of lines and is ultimately defeated by a blind man with a stick! Yet he is legend amongst Star Wars fans!

So yeah, that's why I want this toy.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 16th March 2008 at 12:47 AM.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wow, you're totally not following the story or characters at all are you? No wonder you hate this series.

You're talking about lockdown.

Lugnut is pretty brainless and only has one direction that he can barely grasp, that being megatrons lapdog. But that said, he's pretty powerful.
    ________
    Lamborghini V10
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:54 AM.

think of Lugnut as G1 Cartoon soundwave or shockwave "we wuv MEGS!!" type. Lockdown is very awesome but he ain't lugnut