Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JP LG-13 Legends Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The HLJ images could still just be the Hasbro toy as a place-holder until the Japanese version is revealed, which often happens closer to their release (this one is still four months away).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    There is an asterisk on the HLJ page, indicating they are showing the USA version, I am sure someone who knows Japanese can translate
    Ah, there ya go. Well since I have no other orders with HLJ I might just stick with the Hasbro version at BBTS - cheers for the info guys

Finally an image has surfaced of what the Japanese version of Generations Leader class Megatron will look like... and it looks to be a deeper silver, but removes most of the red on the Hasbro version.

Not sure what that image is actually printed on, but there is speculation that it comes with the Japanese version of the All Hail Megatron TPB comic.

Having managed to get a 40% off version of Megatron locally, I am not sure if I will end up getting this Japanese release .. need more images to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Having managed to get a 40% off version of Megatron locally, I am not sure if I will end up getting this Japanese release .. need more images to decide.
    I will wait till I have both in hand to decide. Might keep one and pose with MP10.

Nice wish I could find some for 30% off last week at Target. Not the Armada one.

TF YUKI on Twitter has just posted the in-package pics and surprisingly he is in Robot Mode!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TFYUKI/st...090560/photo/1

Looks like Ultramagnus will also gonna join Megs in robot mode based in their box size.

A video review... by a crazy box stabbing guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBNpV5YRJ1I

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    A video review... by a crazy box stabbing guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBNpV5YRJ1I
    Yeah I think Megatron wets his gun barrel when he almost got stabbed to death

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

mine arrived this afternoon. unsure if i will take him out of the box yet

Just shipped mine from HLJ, after many checks of the TAV16 and TAV17 pages to see if they magically came back into stock