Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Angry Birds

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    This looks interesting, I'm very curious to download it and have a go. Just have to wait another 3 days before it's available on Google Play....

I'm enjoying the game. The Transformers elements add a nice touch. There's still some classic Angry Birds elements to it. Haven't figured out all the game dynamics yet, Optimus Prime bird seems to have disappeared completely for some reason, but it's fun and kind of funny. I'm not sure how long term my interest will last, there doesn't seem to be any 3 stars on levels to aim for either, but it's a fun distraction at the moment,

On a side note my 7 year old son was playing "Angry Birds Stella" on the ipad the other day and on the level he was playing (it might be on all levels, I don't know sorry) there was a tv with "toons" written on it. He tapped on it and it opened with a menu to watch several cartoons including several full episodes of G1.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

More of the Angry Bird TFs toys have been found in America... so if we are getting them here, it might be soon. (the game is here, so chances are, the toys will be, to cash in)

I've been playing the game a fair bit, unlocking new characters. It's a bit disappointing how many repaints there are in the game though!

I kind of want to buy a RescueBots Heatwave now. That character amuses me the most in the game.

The Toons Tv is present but not working yet.

More of the toys have been found in American retail, as per their intended release schedule.
    Single packs, Double packs, and the 5-pack... which will be in Australia in late November-December.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    This looks interesting, I'm very curious to download it and have a go. Just have to wait another 3 days before it's available on Google Play....
    Still not available on Google play :-(

Goddamnit, there's a Soundwave-Pig... Goddamnit! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Still not available on Google play :-(
    Sorry it appears I got the date wrong. Oct 31st for android.

I've been playing since release. It's a fun time waster, if you have time to spare, you can do a level in a minute or so. I noticed something odd the other day - initially the graphics were very disappointing and basic, large blocks of colour on the characters, very little detail. 2 days ago, the graphics on my game became much more detailed and the characters coloured and detailed more interestingly. Was this because I'd passed a certain level? I didn't seem to get any notification of this. Did it happen to anyone else?

I'm also torn between using coins to open up new areas (and characters) or to upgrade characters. I can't seem to get too far in the game without doing both.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!