Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RID Clash verses packs images (now out in Australia)

None at Penrith TRU yet, so still a store by store basis.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Oooooh nice find! Finding a new thing is pretty much the only reason I check out stores these days (though the odds of a new item are ridiculous).
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Another Australian fan has bought these and posted up some photos here of the toys out of packaging.

The colours are really weird... like Beast Hunters weird.
    (except Megatronus, because we don't have a regular version for Hasbro to need to add odd colours to it just to make it different for this store exclusive)

The odd thing about these, and some other RID toys, is that there are multiple scanning codes for the same toy, which are each in the game App as recognisable codes. The Optimus and Megatronus codes on the Allspark link are different to the ones Fatbot posted up... and they are both from the same country. I had thought that the different codes were just because they were from different countries/production runs, but maybe there are multiple codes at the same time, just randomly placed on toys. (which makes no sense, as it means the game App then has to recognise every one of them)

At least the multiple codes means you can earn extra ultra-sparks because one code doesn't prevent you from earning ultra-sparks from the other codes for the same toy. But then, how many different ones are there, as I already have three different codes for Slipstream, and two different codes for 12 other toys.