Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: TFSS 5.0 Is Live For Members

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Ok people...... THAT'S A WRAP!!!

Aka... THEY'RE HERE!!!!

What the hell funpub..... MODULUS???

Looks like, no ones opened 7s instructions... Coz no-one has mentioned the suggested combiner.... Ratchet, rook, Medix, Scattorshot and 7

Griffin, can you make Modulus up when your box arrives
    I came across this old topic while looking for something else, so thought I had better respond (eventually) to the query.

Walky on the Allspark site posted up his version of Modulus, but it included the Gen2 Ratchet, instead of a Gen1 Hasbro Ratchet (as per the instructions that you can see at that Allspark link)... here is one I put together tonight.

For those like me who are unfamiliar with Combiner Modulus, it was the "possible suggestion" on the instructions for the Subscription SG Starscream toy, made up of Scattershot (single pack version), Gen1 Ratchet (Custom Class or JP version), Rook (for those who bought the Groove toy and had Rook left over from the Defensor combiner), Medix (BotCon 2016 custom class toy), and Shattered Glass Starscream (Subscription toy).
    Surprisingly, TFwiki doesn't actually have a page for Modulus yet, even though I would have thought it was probably some of their team would have been involved in the Subscription toy universe, like they do with other Club stories and characters.
    But I did find this regular wiki page with some info on this (final?) combiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    What's with the Voldomort'ing?
    Well, now that these toys are out, and any Australians on the subscription service should now have them, the fifth subscription series had...
    - Lifeline (w/ Quickslinger), Fractyl & Scorponok
    - Optimus Prime (w/ HiQ & shell), Megatron (w/ Spacewarp & shell)
    - Toxitron (forms Wreckage), Counterpunch, SG Starscream (the mystery toy)

I should do a group photo of the set, as I haven't been able to find one online yet. I guess by the time this whole FunPub drama dragged out to a last gasp, there weren't too many people who cared anymore.
    Last edited by griffin; 11th July 2017 at 07:46 PM.

The group photo of Series 5 Subscription toys...