Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Titan Return Series cast

I just keep wishing them would almost do a G1 reboot with modern animation, same characters and very similar decisions and more adult overtones. I guess IDW is kind of doing that but a tv show would be great.

I don't like the way they did the Combiner Wars mini eps. They added up to like a 30 min tv show and there was really nothing in it. Not a fan of the animation style or voice work either. I did watch it in the end but that was a long time after it aired and I had nothing else to do

Oh boy, I so do hope this is just as bad as their Combiner Wars series was, we sure dont have enough terrible cartoon series out there... said no one ever.
    At least they spent money on the voice cast this time and it's not solely made up of youtube "stars", but I foresee this being as bad as the previous one

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Oh boy, I so do hope this is just as bad as their Combiner Wars series was, we sure dont have enough terrible cartoon series out there... said no one ever.
    At least they spent money on the voice cast this time and it's not solely made up of youtube "stars", but I foresee this being as bad as the previous one
    I hope you are wrong but bet you are right...

I've just looked up Dashiegames for the first and last time in my life.. apart from the lack of anything interesting to say and the desperate efforts at monetising his youtube feed. I can't see how his voice is going to work as Menasor. ... not at all.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)