Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Items on Gumtree

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    The new mp line is going to make those binaltech worth even less
    I always have a good laugh at these naive people... Noone is going to pay that. They would have better luck selling them individually.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    The new mp line is going to make those binaltech worth even less
    depends, the binaltech wasn't aimed at being a bring back to 80s G1 toys.
    It was entirely different car toys for cars at that current age. If you ask me, they are still a notch higher grade than our current mp cars.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    depends, the binaltech wasn't aimed at being a bring back to 80s G1 toys.
    It was entirely different car toys for cars at that current age. If you ask me, they are still a notch higher grade than our current mp cars.
    Binaltech car modes were amazing. They are like classy model cars that had transformation as their gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Binaltech car modes were amazing. They are like classy model cars that had transformation as their gimmick.
    I still prefer Binaltechs any day... fully functional doors, hoods, detailed interiors, etc.
    Prefer their scale as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    I still prefer Binaltechs any day... fully functional doors, hoods, detailed interiors, etc.
    Prefer their scale as well.
    Yep, that actually made me came back to Transformers more than what RID did.

the 1/24 scale just made it in line with a lot of car collectors. The paint job on smokescreen was too good. Okay granted Alternators were plastic but some were also quite well done. My MP-1 and Megatron stands within the Binaltech display.

But as it is I have started collecting the current mp cars, they are good enough, and I do hope they hold their standards.

Surely this guy is out of his damn mind!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/conco...ion/1041140627

Wouldn't mind Beast Wars Prime, Unicron and some Universe but that's about it....lol

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by OZDevastator View Post
    Surely this guy is out of his damn mind!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/conco...ion/1041140627

Wouldn't mind Beast Wars Prime, Unicron and some Universe but that's about it....lol
    Lol. He reckons that it cost him over $10K for "over 60 Transformers". So even if he had 69 TFs (hehe), he's trying to convince us the average price he paid was $145

I don't think so Tim.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Lol. He reckons that it cost him over $10K for "over 60 Transformers". So even if he had 69 TFs (hehe), he's trying to convince us the average price he paid was $145

I don't think so Tim.
    Not when everything in those pictures was released locally (except maybe the Vector Prime recolour not 100% sure on that).

A room full of BotCon toys, Takara Masterpieces and Lucky Draw prizes might add up to more than $10K, but not general release Hasbro toys from the last 10 years.

Or he was stupid enough to pay about $120 each piece and realized he was dumb and see if anyone is like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Not when everything in those pictures was released locally (except maybe the Vector Prime recolour not 100% sure on that).

A room full of BotCon toys, Takara Masterpieces and Lucky Draw prizes might add up to more than $10K, but not general release Hasbro toys from the last 10 years.
    Pretty sure the Universe Classics 2.0 Vector Prime recolour was a local release - does anyone recall a Parramatta TRU clearance for $25 along with Inferno and Treadshot?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!