Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JP TTM exclusive God Ginrai box set

Default JP TTM exclusive God Ginrai box set

Spotted at the Tokyo Toy Show, and now on the TakaraTomyMall website, is a boxset of the Legends Super Ginrai and God Bomber toys, with an exclusive pair of Titanmaster heads - Cab and Minerva.

Out in November for 17,280yen (about AU$210).

The two larger toys aren't noted to be any different to their original releases, and if these two exclusive heads are not released anywhere else, this might be an expensive set for those who already have Super Ginrai and God Bomber.

So now I have to buy God Bomber and Ginrai again just to get Minerva and Cab.

#MalibuStacy

Id just be happy with a single Ginrai...
    But those Jnrs sitting in God bomber would look awesome

I saw another photo which had chrome and clear parts listed as a change as well.

Id live cab and minerva, but there's no way in hell I'd pay full price for God Bimbo. That box set is too many dollerydoos for my liking.

God damn it.

Have neither figure (well, have TR PM OP, but it's not exactly the same) but this is way too much money for my liking.
    Potentially $250 posted for a leader, a voyager and 2 heads? Nuh uh, too much sorry, especially when I was considering the Titans Return Siege on Cybertron set which has more figures for less money, one of them being half of this GG box set.
    I mean I know people have been posing God Ginrai with MP StarSaber but that still doesnt mean it's worth the price of a large MP, even if it has "exclusive" heads

May end up getting it only because I have Ginrai & God Bomber ordered with a certain company that still as of yet not been able to deliver. Then again I have Magnus Prime coming in with my Siege set and I've already made a custom Minerva Headmaster.

Oh first world problems
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Boooo, that's low TT

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So now I have to buy God Bomber and Ginrai again just to get Minerva and Cab.

#MalibuStacy
    She has a new hat!

boo at the mall exclusive. I've yet to get either of these toys from hasbro or takara