Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Edition Bulkhead

If, for whatever reason, Sharky were to drop out. Could I grab it? Haha.

This is probably a similar situation as Frenzy / Rumble last year in that they listed it when they knew more was coming in but we had to wait a couple of months for the stock to arrive. Either way, anyone who was after a FE Bulkhead should be feeling pretty chuffed about now... if you managed to score one before they sold out again.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    If, for whatever reason, Sharky were to drop out. Could I grab it? Haha.
    If he does you can, postage to Melbourne will be extra but somehow I doubt you could talk him out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    This is probably a similar situation as Frenzy / Rumble last year in that they listed it when they knew more was coming in but we had to wait a couple of months for the stock to arrive. Either way, anyone who was after a FE Bulkhead should be feeling pretty chuffed about now... if you managed to score one before they sold out again.
    I wasn't aware of the Frumble event last year, but either way I've paid for the Big Fella now and am stoked. just need to find a cliffjumper and vehicon and prime at a "reasonable" price now.

Hopefully most of us who wanted one was able to get in before they sold out again.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Default there is a god

what a great bit of fortune, I actually already picked up one months back but am so happy that other aussie collectors have a chance at owning one of the best transformer molds in recent years
    nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    If he does you can, postage to Melbourne will be extra but somehow I doubt you could talk him out of it.

Hopefully most of us who wanted one was able to get in before they sold out again.
    I wish. It really sucked because I had the cash for it but not any money in the account connected to my paypal

wow these sold out quick (not surprised though)
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

How do u know they've sold out? When you guys put ur order in, did it say it was out of stock? Coz I put my order in saying they were "restocking next week" but still said on the bottom that it was "out of stock". Did it read something different when you guys put ur order in?

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    How do u know they've sold out? When you guys put ur order in, did it say it was out of stock? Coz I put my order in saying they were "restocking next week" but still said on the bottom that it was "out of stock". Did it read something different when you guys put ur order in?
    I assume they have already sold out of their allotted stock coming in and haven't updated the page.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    I wasn't paying that much attention when I ordered but I think it said they had stock.
    if they took your money you should be in with a good chance. I've never shopped with them before so I'm not sure of their practices. obviously if they run out you'll get a refund. all the best though.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Yeh the order went through but its still not sounding too convincing. dammit if this doesn't pull through, looks like I'll be paying premium eBay prices