Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday battle for Battle Cat thread of glories and disappointment

Rolls out of bed at 730am gets the items I needed all good,this is they way is should be nice and easy shame I missed Lobo though

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Yeah a DCUC item has sold out first! All those damn DCUC fans making it slower for us
    I'dont think it was that They probably only had 50-100 Lobo's left in stock,The fact is that everyone was thinking they were going to sell out so up you all got up at 3am(hence the lag) to try and get Heman/Battlecat which they would have had heaps of stock as everyones be crying that they missed the 1st runs,I got up at 730am and got battlecat no worries.
    Last edited by Ryathalas; 30th November 2010 at 08:12 AM.

I'm LOLing at the fact that it's 10am and all three toys are still available.

The thing is that you never know how many they would have in stock. Given the history of Matty sales, would you risk not getting up at 4am and missing out?

From what I hear the first sale of Battle cat was over in 5 minutes and last time, Grizzlor sold relatively quickly too.

Hopefully a trend will develop in future sales in which they have enough stock for toys to last at for at least 1 day and people will regain confidence to buy figures at a confortable time.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The thing is that you never know how many they would have in stock. Given the history of Matty sales, would you risk not getting up at 4am and missing out?
    I have a subscription and four different types of MOUTC Skeletors already, so I had no reason to get up at 4AM today - even at the leisurely hour of 10am there was still nothing I wanted. On a day where there's something good on sale that isn't in the subscription, it's always worth getting up at 2/3/4am (it changes depending on daylight savings here and there). Generally though, the rereleases last much longer - usually at least twelve hours.

Battle Cat has sold out. He-Man is almost gone and apparently lots of Skeletors left.

Sky Shadow is right, there's this site that keeps track of the sellout times and indeed all the reissues last longer. No regrets here tho, hopefully i can catch a few z's behind my headphones at work :P

Sounds logical for reissues to last longer but I was under the impression that Battle Cat was left over stock and not a new production. I have heard from people that the first release of Battle Cat sold out in 5 minutes of its original run but according to that site, it was 32 minutes (still a very short time tough).

I ordered a Battle Cat successfully, But for some dumb-ass reason I gave the wrong postcode. And there seems to be absolutely NO WAY to correct that mistake. *Begins Three Hours of Swearing*

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    And tallestblue crosses the finish line in 3rd , but everyone's a winner!!!! Where's gekisou!
    Yes? You called?
    Its great everyone seems to have gotten what they wanted and that's the most important... even with the rush of seeing the WOSD. LOL