Thread: Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on September 30th

Default Transformers Dark of the Moon Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on September 30th

I don't know if this is a worldwide release date, but Paramount has announced an official Dark of the Moon release date of 30th September 2011. It will be available on Blu-ray/DVD Combo with a digital copy and on standard DVD followed by a deluxe Blu-ray and DVD release, including a Blu-ray 3D, in the coming months.

Read more here.

Can anyone tell me if we'll be getting a DOTM transforming DVD case like we got with the 2 previous movies? Is it touted to be a store exclusive. I haven't found anything online about it.

Not one single video store website in Australia has this listed as coming at the end of the month so you can file this one under 'extreeeeemely unlikely'.

The only place I've found with any listing at all is DVD Orchard, which pins it at 10/11 http://www.dvdorchard.com.au/Product...ache=0.4047205

It's an exceedingly stupid move by the studio to have such a long gap in release dates - they're basically begging people to pirate it once the proper DVD/Blu torrents go up. I don't mind waiting for the proper 'bells and whistles' version that comes out later anyway, since the 30/09 release is just the movie by itself.

darockk is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

why not release the 3D version from the start?

grrrr

So when does it comeout on DVD? September 30 or like ezy dvd and Jb Hifi says Thursday, 10 November

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    So when does it comeout on DVD? September 30 or like ezy dvd and Jb Hifi says Thursday, 10 November
    I know its definately NOT 30th September as I have heard nothing about its release. I am guessing 10 November unfortunately

Bought mine today.....ntsc version..in the packaging I have it says Ultimate edition inlcudes bluray, bluray 3d, dvd and dc plus bonus content never before seen

asked jbhifi and he said november

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Bought mine today.....ntsc version..in the packaging I have it says Ultimate edition inlcudes bluray, bluray 3d, dvd and dc plus bonus content never before seen

asked jbhifi and he said november
    Why does the U.S get it a month before everyone else?

Eff One Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Why does the U.S get it a month before everyone else?
    I'd be tempted to import it from the US, only by the time it got here, it will most likely be reeased here anyway...