Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 50606566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Added the movie Blade to my PoL He was one of the few figures i had the original release of as a child
    I'd like to see the rest of the movie cast released one day... except Gwildor. No Gwildor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Added the movie Blade to my PoL He was one of the few figures i had the original release of as a child
    I'd like to see the rest of the movie cast released one day... except Gwildor. No Gwildor.
    Why no love for Gwildor???
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Fist bump - "Nice ass-kicking we gave today brother"

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Why no love for Gwildor???
    He just really annoyed me from the get go.
    I don't know if it was his voice, chubby digits or his beady little eyes, but every time he was on the screen, i just wanted somebody to flykick him

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    He just really annoyed me from the get go.
    I don't know if it was his voice, chubby digits or his beady little eyes, but every time he was on the screen, i just wanted somebody to flykick him
    It was the red beard wasn't it? So much hate for the red
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It was the red beard wasn't it? So much hate for the red
    Guilty as charged

Does anyone own any of the HeMan "in space" series toys (the series after the original series, that was just... weird).

I'm just thinking of getting some sample figures, and maybe the DVDs to see what the cartoon was like, but should I waste money on them at all... or is there any toys worth recommending?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Does anyone own any of the HeMan "in space" series toys (the series after the original series, that was just... weird).

I'm just thinking of getting some sample figures, and maybe the DVDs to see what the cartoon was like, but should I waste money on them at all... or is there any toys worth recommending?
    I have some original toys.....bad is not the word. Have watched the first ep on you tube. ...also bad. But funny

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

The New Adventures series is great - it definitely has more continutity than Filmation. Jack Olesker who wrote and developed the series is still an active fan. Half the Beast Wars cast is on voices - He-Man is Optimus Primal, Crita is Blackarachnia, Skeletor is Rampage, Scott McNeil is a bunch of characters. I opened a MISB Sagitar yesterday - a unique toy - not super-poseable, but a clever design. Watch a few episodes and see how you go.

Is anyone with a sub planning on offloading their NA/Intergalactic Skeletor when it comes out?