Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comic reviews: DARK CYBERTRON

plus we find out what Starscreams new body will be

So downloaded the deluxe version of Dark Cybertron 1.

It's a great look behind the scenes of how the comic was made. The artists really do turn snippets into masterpieces. Line art and sketches of every page with notes from the creative team.

Well worth the $8.50 price if you like that kind of thing.

Also seems there are a few more hints about where the story may be heading, but nothing concrete or spoilerific.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Yeah I'm hoping phantom zone has held a copy of the deluxe version for me cause it sounds sweet!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Quote Originally Posted by bassbot View Post
    Yeah I'm hoping phantom zone has held a copy of the deluxe version for me cause it sounds sweet!
    I think they only ordered copies for those with standing orders as they didn't have any to sell to the general public this week, that's why I went for the digital copy.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I liked this comic up until the last page. The recaps of the other story lines was good, Orion ending up on the lost light was good, zombie-titan - great!

Then, sigh, it just turns out that Shockwave worships/works for Nova Prime . I really would have liked Shockwave to be playing his own game, not simply swapping allegiance to from one insane warlord to another. And the idea that he has been working for Nova Prime and Galvatron for the last few million years is silly - as far as he knew they were dead! I really wanted to see Shockwave out for Shockwave because it was the logical course for him to pursue.

That said, not a bad comic and looking forward to RID & MTMTE 23

I don't think Shockwave is working for Nova Prime.

I think that he's pretending to as part of his own larger plans. He's sees how to use Nova Prime to his own advantage: the battle between Nova and the Autobots and Decepticons could take out a lot of his strongest opposition without having to worry about defeating Nova and Galvatron by himself.

Then, when that's all done, Shockwave will be greatly unopposed and either way the winning side will be at a weak point, leaving it easier for him to defeat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Then, when that's all done, Shockwave will be greatly unopposed.
    Until Deaths head pops up and squishes his brain module like a pimple....

well one can wish

i must say i am neither loving or hating it but it is a step backwards from MTMTE but a step Forward from RID.

Curiuos..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Ys had the deluxe edition for me and it is beautiful. Can't beat that new comic smell.

I enjoyed MTMTE 23, and continue to enjoy the narrative selection of artists. We haven't gotten any of the deeper motivation of Shockwave or the DU creeps, so I'm hoping we get that soon.

The prophecy was quite excellent, I want to go back and check if any other parts may refer to other bots or cons alongside Starscream.
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett