Thread: Hi TF Fans

Default Hi TF Fans

Hi All,
    I'm a G1 fan, and have started to clear out my old toy collection (mostly Star Trek), making way for my kid's stuff to take the shelves

In doing so I stumbled across some of my old TF's and so I've ventured online to see what's happening in this space...

I'm afraid me and the Autobots may have to reclaim some shelf space!

Look forward to being a part of the forum.
    Cheers,
    ACZ83

Welcome to the boards and also back to the world of TFs.

Hang around here and you're going to need to re-think that bit about reclaiming some shelf space to all the shelf space

I think you may be right, considering my first purchase was a Combiner Wars Devy I found on clearance at Big W in Wangaratta on a recent work trip

Mabuhay and welcome to ozformers... yeah as soon as you pick one of those g1 suckers up, you thouht youre over them but youre not.... they suck you rit back in, lol... Ive never given them up myself..... have fun reclaiming back the shelf space, lol.

Hey if youve got time post up some pics of your collections, just start up a thred in the Grapple's creative section. Paulbot does an amazing job of combining and cataloguing all the collections in one thread for all to see and drool over. 😀😀
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Hello and welcome
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain