Page 402 of 467 FirstFirst ... 382392397398399400401402403404405406407412422 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Been trying to get onto the Dragonball FighterZ beta with no luck throughout the day. Lucky they do these beta tests now because the kind of problems they’re encountering would be a kiss of death upon release. Also doesn’t hurt that the beta puts the highest possible load on their servers as they are likely to get once released.

Hope they get it fixed soon as I’d love a play to see if it’s as good as t looks and I’ve readabout!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Oh, I didn't even know they were doing another beta before launch. I tried to get in on an earlier one and had issues so I've not played a single round yet. I'll go download it now and cross my fingers that it works for me this time.

MHW is a almost certain buy on the 26th, DBFZ is a maybe at the moment.

I've discovered that my girlfriend enjoys playing PUBG as much as I do and now my (our?) sleep pattern is completely messed up
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Trunks, I can't get a match in DBFZ either. I've been queueing for 10 minutes with zip.

Got a few matches in after some training drills and I’ve improved a fair bit. Sadly all three of the ten matches I was going to win (all rematches to people I’d just lost to) ended up with the other player disconnecting when they had about half a health bar left.... funny that.

Never been one to play online against others, so I’ve never experienced t before. It’s just sad, especially since I was not doing ranked matches!

It’s a crazy fun game, instant buy on the 26th, there goes my Australia Day and he last few days before work starts back up!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I've discovered that my girlfriend enjoys playing PUBG as much as I do and now my (our?) sleep pattern is completely messed up
    Marry her.

Speaking of marriage. I stopped Peach's forced marriage to Bowser in Super Mario Odyssey. I only have 426 moons. A long way to go to get all 836.

Is it me or has the Switch become more power efficient in portable mode? Since I had been playing Samus Returns and then went on leave for the last couple of months, I haven't taken the switch out as much since the last couple of updates.

I have been playing the BOTW expansion on my commute which is about an hour each way. I start at 100% and by the end of a trip, it is only down to about 77% - Only 23% of consumption.

BOTW is reported to last about 3h of game time when Switch came out with some reporting 2.5h. However based on the above, the switch appears to last me about 4.5 hours and the battery drain is fairly steady (no sudden drops).

Anyone else noticed this?

Dude I'm even using my Switch in portable mode sitting in front of my TV. Seems like it's best mode.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Dude I'm even using my Switch in portable mode sitting in front of my TV. Seems like it's best mode.
    I don't really do that since it is more comfortable and enjoyable for me to sit on the couch and play on a big screen when at home unless I want to play some games in bed.