Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First FOC game DLC pack available

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    All the dlc codes are now active, was able to redeem my G1 Retro Pack which I had trouble redeeming yesterday. Try them again and it should now work for you.
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    Talks of next gen consoles already gonna be all online (to stop trading games and companys losing out on money). But if they are releasing dlc on first day for extra characters why should they be caring about losing a bit of money here and there they obviously have enough ways to make more, even if it is a joke
    It's at this point (when MS, Nintendo, Sony switch to selling their games online only) that Sega will return to the hardware industry, they will be the only company to sell physical copies of games, split screen gaming will see a triumphant return, DLC will be banned apart from expansion packs (which can also be bought as physical copies) and the world will rejoice at how brilliant the games industry is once again...

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    It's at this point (when MS, Nintendo, Sony switch to selling their games online only) that Sega will return to the hardware industry, they will be the only company to sell physical copies of games, split screen gaming will see a triumphant return, DLC will be banned apart from expansion packs (which can also be bought as physical copies) and the world will rejoice at how brilliant the games industry is once again...

*sigh*
    We can only hope. There was a rumour that they were coming back to consoles at one stage but it was taken out of context some had said "We (Sega) Had been looking into coming back with a console but at this stages it is only talk."

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post

*snip*

But yeah... my feeling is !@#$ you Activision and High Moon Studios.
    They always screw games which is why I hardly ever buy Activision games now. They always release alot of on disc dlc which is wrong. I probably wont be purchasing alot of it even in later times when it cheapens

Since I dont even go online Im thinking of selling my codes. Do they work on any copy of the 360 game if they have not been used?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Since I dont even go online Im thinking of selling my codes. Do they work on any copy of the 360 game if they have not been used?
    yeah. g1 pack code? thats single player as far as im aware