Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Megatron-SG1's Want List

An actual TF Shockwave MIB is nearly impossible to find, besides the $1000 AFA graded ones. I am very anxious to get a G1 Shockwave, boxed or not! I feel your struggle. But I guess it's the thrill of the hunt.
    Anyway, nice about the MISB Megatron!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    An actual TF Shockwave MIB is nearly impossible to find, besides the $1000 AFA graded ones. I am very anxious to get a G1 Shockwave, boxed or not! I feel your struggle. But I guess it's the thrill of the hunt.
    Anyway, nice about the MISB Megatron!
    lol. I just want to kill my prey already.

If you want a loose original Shockwave they do come up often enough on eBay and other sites. If you want, let me know what you're looking to spend on one (via PM if you like) and I'll be happy to keep an eye out for you whilst I'm searching for other stuff. I do love to help out fellow board members and TF fans when I can.

I know there is a MISB Shockwave (pre-Transformers, which would be even rarer) available right now for under $1000, graded AFA 70, so thinking about it.

Yeah, I'm thrilled about the MISB G1 Megs, you've no idea... He is so freakin' rare it's unbelievable.
    Last edited by Megatron; 2nd December 2012 at 11:59 PM.

Yeah, good old megs. Hope it doesn't get burned though, although it should be fine.
    Yeah, I have been keeping my eye on Shockwave all over eBay. I don't care if it's even loose! He's like my ultimate grail and I hope you find an MISB one soon.
    It's a shame, because if you look on eBay USA, there's heaps for really low prices. If I don't find a decent one in a while, I might have to think about thinking about considering a KO.
    Sigh, thrill of the hunt, I guess.
    Good on ya too.

Megatron Guest

Yeah, good old megs. Hope it doesn't get burned though, although it should be fine.
    Yeah, I have been keeping my eye on Shockwave all over eBay. I don't care if it's even loose! He's like my ultimate grail and I hope you find an MISB one soon.
    It's a shame, because if you look on eBay USA, there's heaps for really low prices. If I don't find a decent one in a while, I might have to think about thinking about considering a KO.
    Sigh, thrill of the hunt, I guess.
    Good on ya too.
    You wouldn't buy one from the US then?

They won't ship here. That's what sucks.

Megatron Guest

Update: "He" arrived at my door this morning, safe and sound!

Will post links to pics a bit later...

They won't ship here. That's what sucks.
    Do you know anyone in the states that you trust? Someone who might be able to forward it on? I do that sometimes with ebay auctions, other times I just send them a message, if you have good feedback (especially with other overseas transactions) and talk like an adult they can be convinced to ship overseas. Australia is far but the advent of lost items is pretty low (from experience) from the US.

Just saying!!!

Is he pure bodaciousness? I want to see that bad boy.

Still have that rotf megs available if you want him :P
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Possibly interested in a loose (untransformed) Chronicle DOTM Megatron?