Thread: Singapore Movie Midnight Madness Event

Default Singapore Movie Midnight Madness Event

This Thursday night to Friday morning (April 27th to 28th), a ToysRUs store in Singapore is having a midnight launch of the toyline, similar to what previous movies had in a number of countries (looks like it is just one country this time).

From Thursday evening to the early hours of Friday morning, there will be prizes and lucky draws at this store, giving away Movie tickets, TRU vouchers and posters.
    It doesn't sound like there are any exclusive toys or accessories this time either... but it still sounds like a fun night out for Transformers fans over there.

The "limited" battle damaged toys that were to be given out in Taiwan, were not as limited as first thought, as they were being given out at the Singapore event (and probably other Asian midnight launch events last night).

Images of the Bumblebee toy show a sticker on the box saying that there were 1170 made... which is the largest "limited edition" amounts I've seen... and I wonder if the number is meant to mean something, as it isn't a round figure.

Hong Kong will be getting an Asia Exclusive Barricade and the Madness event will take place on June 22nd. Posted about the freebies Toys'R'Us released today in the international sightings thread.

I've got a letter to get myself a Barricade but he won't be given out until the Madness event (and alas they would only let me redeem for one).

I got VIP tickets to the HK Madness event as well as free movie tickets for the same day.
    Can't wait to see what they do... hopefully more freebies as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Hong Kong will be getting an Asia Exclusive Barricade and the Madness event will take place on June 22nd. Posted about the freebies Toys'R'Us released today in the international sightings thread.

I've got a letter to get myself a Barricade but he won't be given out until the Madness event (and alas they would only let me redeem for one).

I got VIP tickets to the HK Madness event as well as free movie tickets for the same day.
    Can't wait to see what they do... hopefully more freebies as well!
    That is so awesome... and every time you go to one of these events at the heart of Hasbro Asia's domain, I am really jealous. (and obviously I'll be jealous of you again on June 22nd, when we see/hear about what went on, since it sounds like it will be a very limited access event)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That is so awesome... and every time you go to one of these events at the heart of Hasbro Asia's domain, I am really jealous. (and obviously I'll be jealous of you again on June 22nd, when we see/hear about what went on, since it sounds like it will be a very limited access event)
    Buy an airline ticket to hop over and come with me! I have tickets for 2 people - I drag my hubs along to these things because I have no one to go with. Would be fun to have a fellow Ozformer hit the event with me!