Thread: Chicago damage toll

Default Chicago damage toll

I found this amusing.... the Chicago newspaper got a property valuation on the damage in the movie.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...,2998575.story

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I found this amusing.... the Chicago newspaper got a property valuation on the damage in the movie.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...,2998575.story
    I was hoping for a total estimate, but 350K a room... dam! bad robots... bad.

What about the damage toll to Cybertron?? They're missing like a freakin' continent!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    What about the damage toll to Cybertron?? They're missing like a freakin' continent!
    SPOILER ALERT

-
    -

---------------

wouldn't matter anymore as Cybertron was destroyed!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post

wouldn't matter anymore as Cybertron was destroyed!
    Technically it could just be missing one third of the planet, the rest could be relatively fine for all we know, these crazy robot planets. I guess it depends on whether the writers need Cybertron or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Technically it could just be missing one third of the planet, the rest could be relatively fine for all we know, these crazy robot planets. I guess it depends on whether the writers need Cybertron or not.
    yeah I just read up the movie summary to clarify that before. Man Primus must be missing his butt now...

poor primus

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    The depth of the vortex sucking the planet in on itself looked to be all the way into its core, so would suggest it was more than just a portion being affected.
    But no one complained when BW characters killed off in one season finale (like Inferno) were shown to have survived in the next, so if a future movie writer needs Cybertron around, I don't think anyone will care if they include it as if nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    yeah I just read up the movie summary to clarify that before. Man Primus must be missing his butt now...

Karma for what his creation(megatron) did to Gobotron
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]