Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime-Export (Japan) feedback

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Got my shipping notice today from AE, I'll be curious to see how long it takes for UM to arrive.

Just a question, I have an EMS tracking number, but this is the first time I've ordered from a Japanese source. Does anyone know what postal website I would go to to track the package?
    Log into your AE account. Select the shipped order. Click on the shipping tracking number. A window will pop up showing the shipment tracking history / status.

Or use this webpage:
    http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems.../index_en.html

the problem is the tracking stops once it leaves Japan, at least it has for me in the past. the number never seems to work on the Auspost website.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    the problem is the tracking stops once it leaves Japan, at least it has for me in the past. the number never seems to work on the Auspost website.
    My tracking number seems to work in the Auspost tracking. At moment my MP-22 is at a distribution center in QLD hopefully arriving Monday fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdobot View Post
    My tracking number seems to work in the Auspost tracking. At moment my MP-22 is at a distribution center in QLD hopefully arriving Monday fingers crossed.
    Nice.
    They have the mp 10 reissue and g2bb up now for preorder as well

Just preordered g2bb, PayPal conversion rates are a rip off!

Nice.
    They have the mp 10 reissue and g2bb up now for preorder as well
    Didn't see that before wow $33 US was not interested before, but now I will definitely have to consider g2bb.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I agree Paypal is a rip off. I goto XE.com and they show 1AU =97.000 and Paypal charges 93.3 as exchange.

We are responsible for this though, too many scared jokers think Paypal is safe and insisted. hence here we are.

My Gundam is at processing, hopefully next week.

Megatran Guest

Hey UM, Japan Post Tracking website is showing my parcel located in Melbourne (VIC).

Quote Originally Posted by Holdobot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Hey UM, Japan Post Tracking website is showing my parcel located in Melbourne (VIC).
    I will have to make sure I have a better crack at looking it up next time, I suppose it usually turns up so fast after leaving japan that I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    Just preordered g2bb, PayPal conversion rates are a rip off!
    That is a grand understatement
    I always get them to charge me at the currency I'm buying from so my card or bank does the conversion, it's always a better rate then. It's not always easy to spot but when you're in Paypal completing the transaction you should be able to specify the currency as options allowed by the seller as opposed to AU$

I always get them to charge me at the currency I'm buying from so my card or bank does the conversion, it's always a better rate then. It's not always easy to spot but when you're in Paypal completing the transaction you should be able to specify the currency as options allowed by the seller as opposed to AU$
    Good tip! I'll keep that in mind in the future!

Ah well, the difference between PayPal (93) and my 28 degrees card (approx 97) on bb was not huge, so I was happy to take the hit. Won't in the future though.